Party

є∂ιтє∂!!!

Namjoon POV

     "They are coming home!" Lisa Yell

"Get ready everyone!" Jisoo yell.

I was out of thoughts im nervous what will she say..

"Yah! Yah!" "Joon!" "Oppa!" "Hyung!"

"Oh?" I snap

"Hyung are you good?" Jungkook ask i nod. "Lets fix you up " Rose fixing my suit.

"Joon! Just relax okay" Jin hyung said i nod.

"They're out side!" Yell from Tae Peeking at the window

"Guys position!" Yell from lisa.
"Babe the lights!" Yell from Rose to Jimin.

"Hide everyone!" Yoongi yell

The light are off and were already in our spot im just standing far away in front of the Door so that when it open everyone come to me.

Here it is..... Car stop....... A door slam ...........Im hearing foot step.....
And mumble........ Key........... And.....

Hyeri POV

I want to go home but this Jennie wont let me.

"Hyeri! Lets go to the art museum!" Jennie yell.

"Unnie im kinda Tired!" I said
"But its your birthday i wanna have fun with you!" She respond

"Im so tired! Unnie but we did have fun earlier" I said in real im weak.

"Please lets just go eat!" She said making a puppy eyes "pitty please"

"Fine!" I groan, will eating makes more relax so i kinda like it.

"Hey wait!!" I look at the young man running. "What are you doing here?"

"Of course im here for the birthday girl!" He spoke look at Jennie.

"Yah!! Surprise!! Eunwoo is here" Jennie said and smile. I smile back
"You really?,"

"Yes of course i know you too are close so i brought him here hehe" She said.

"So!? Where are we going?"eunwoo ask.

"Where going to cafe" I respond. "okay""Lets go?"

"Wait but Yoongi oppa is at the car" I said

"Oh i saw him in the car sleeping but i told him to go home." Eunwoo said. "Okay lets go."

Eunwoo POV

Im just waiting for my Girlfriend to send me the Location where jennie and Hyeri are and yes we the Girls have plan something. And also Yes Lisa is my Girlfriend she also confessed that she also have feelings for since back at America will she give me a chance, i my know that she dont love me as Full like Love She my see me as also a friend but at least i have this Aportinity.

______________________________
Baby Lis❤:

<(📍Location _____ 134st. ) are you in the same mall?, they are at a front of arched , Good luck ❤.

Thanks Princess😘,i love you>sent
_

_____________________________

After i got the text i run to Yoongi and run up the mall.

I saw them far away arguing i think. Haha im here! To save this party.