to be with you

Jungkook POV:

  This passed few days lisa and I are very busy of work we dont have time for each other, Thats why i planning to ask her out for a date maybe she's not busy.

"Good morning jagi!" Someone seating at the corner Edge.

"Morning i think ill skip breakfast, ill just have a tea and out" She said and hurrying to go up stairs.

She's been like this the passed 2weeks it turns out im now taking care of the House and other stuff but i understand her, she's really working hard for it.

Oh yeah i have a work to but not at same as lisa she's working 24/7 a day.

"Babe!? Ill get go~"

"Ill drive you babe" "But babe you have work"

"Its fine babe ill just excuse of Traffic" I said and chuckled and she giggle in respond.

I got change and drive lisa.

"Babe!?" I said parking

"Wae!?"

"Lisayah!? Mr kang is here!" Yeji yelled

"Babe what do you want to say!?" Lisa ask

"Ahm!??, i was wondering to ask you out on a date but i think~" "Shhh!" She shush me.

"Babe of course ill go out with you, ill just call you later okay" She said and kiss me.

"Lisayah!? Mr kang is Waiting!"

"I think you have to go" I said and smile she smile back wave bye

Lisa mention this Mr. Kang to me that she have a new business partner and she always said that Yeji seems to think his weird.

I got to work and meet with Tae and Jennie later and maybe this will be a double date and lisa will have fun cuz Jennie is there.

Lisa POV

Thats all for today!

  Everyone claps after yeji presentation for our new business partner Mr. Kang.

"Lisayah!?" A girl yell at my back.

"Oum!?" " Oh yeji?" I said "congrats BTW you did good!"

"Hah!  me you already know me" She said. "Lets go celebrate!!!"

"Mian, i cant :(  i have a date with Jungkook today" I said and her face went to upside down.

"Lisa'shi!?" I guy called.

"Oh Mister Kang!?" I said "Hi yeji'shi!"
"Lis can we go out!?" He sudden ask "Mwo?"

"Lets go out and talk about the partnership..." I look at Yeji and she eyes me to reject but i cant i also have a date with Jungkook...

Skip time

Jungkook POV

"Reservation forthe Jeon and Kim"

"Hyung!!! Noona!!" I called

"Oh Jungkook'ah!?"

"Annyeong, where's lisa?" She ask

"Noona she's not here i think she's coming i got a text from her earlier that  she's done" I respond

"How are you gguk?" Tae Hyung ask "Gwenchana, where quite busy of work" I reply.

"Ahh i heard lisa has a new business partner? And its a guy..," Jennie said.

"Ne!, she busy with this new Partnership with this Guy name Mr.Kang"i reply.

" Mr. Kang..!?" Tae ask "Oum "

"So its a guy huh!?" Tae spoke.
"And i heard from yeji its on same age as urs" Jennie spoke.

"Owh!? Jinjja!?," Tae surprised.

"And yeji said that he's a lil weird at first" Jennie said.

Lisa didn't told anything about this mr kang to me...

A sudden i saw someone familiar..

"Oh!?" "Yeji'shi!?"

"Mr, Jeon ~ Oh annyeong Mr, Kim , Jennie'unnie annyeong!" She said out of breath with bow

"Yeji why are you here and where's!?~~" , "Lisa cant come of an urgent meeting with Mr.Kang" Yeji told us..

"Awh okay" I respond.. "Ouh? Yeji'yah you can stay and eat with us.." Jennie spoke.."Really!?"

Ding!

============================
~❤Jagiya

  Babe, i cant come, Mianhae,i have an Emergency meeting with Mr.Kang, please take care of Yeji and surprise here when she gets there for a successful earlier, Iloveyou.

===========================

"Jeogiyo!?"

Skip time...

"Oh?!"

"Chukahae!!(congrats)"

"For!?"

"Yah Yeji'ah Lisa just text me that you successfully get the partnership offer and lisa want to congratulate you" I said happily.

"Woah jinjja!? Congrats yeji!" Tae hyung congrats her.

"Woh daebak! Lisa did trained you well" Jennie said.

"Well yeah without lisa i won't be still working at the office tho" Yeji reply.

"Ahh I hope lisa haw here" Jennie saded

"Yah lets just have fun! " I said

Skip time >>

"I ask lisa earlier to celebrating with me but she rejected before she has a date or should i say double date with you guys~ right~~~ ahh~ right" Yeji spoke little drunk. "Without that wierd Mr.Kang lisa~~ Lisa~~"

"Excuse me?" "Can a take a picture of you four having a double date so cure" An old woman spoke.

"Oh!? We are~ not"

"Sure, its we appreciated" Taehyung reply,

"yeah" Jennie respond..

The old woman took a picture of us, i hope Lisa was here...

Skip Home.

I look the door and open the lights....

And i saw lisa sleep on the couch.

I slowly shake her and she groans and Rubbing her eyes to open.

"Mmm... Babe!?" She spoke

"Babe? Why did you sleep here?"  I ask holding her face.

"Im scared" She respond with low voice..

"Are you okay you should relax tomorrow your working hard with that Mr.Kang..." I said "you go out with him justvthe two of you!?"

"Nope im fine, babe dont be mad its just for work oh and you know that the weird is he was just talking about us.." She said

"Us?" I ask "Mm.. Mr. Kang was the Teacher pet when we were at America that time thats why..."

____________________________

Author here:

Hi HOPEs

Sorry for the late's update tho.

Ill be focusing this story first and end this story before im going to make a new book and i hope you'll read it ❤