Confession

°°°°°°°°°°!є∂ιтє∂!°°°°°°°°°°

Author POV

Jungkook ask lisa if she's okay but lisa didn't declare something that made Jungkook worried more,

Lisa:"im fine im just happy that you found your happiness". *trying to smile*

Jungkook:"thanks, but why are you look so Down". *thinking*

Lisa:"its just im afraid after all you found your true love thats mean im the one who haven't found mine and also you'll leave when you're with your Love" *look down*

Lisa Lied but telling the last part true.

Everyone said if you see your Love one found their true love and be happy together with their true love they well live happily and your happiness take over but deep inside you'll be lonely if you haven't found your true love why? The love ones you been with u are with their other happiness that means you stay lonely seeing your the only one who haven't found the happiness.

Jungkook:"dont say that Lisa" *holding lisa Hands*

Jungkook feel bad of thinking that lisa is still waiting for her prince to come but the thing is he'll try to make lisa fall in love to him like Eunwoo said 'lisa is easy to fall..'

Lisa:"sorry im just happy that you all found your happiness". *look down*

Jungkook:"lis dont think that, Everyone is still here and i know they won't leave you 'We wont leave you'".*seat besides Lisa**comforting*

Lisa didn't know that she'll be thE one who's jungkook been mentioning.

Lisa: *hug Jk* thank you for staying but i wont waste my time waiting for the one i love.. *thinking*

whats going on??, they didn't know what's happening, what is lisa thinking?......

Jungkook:"lis i have something to tell you" *nervous*

Lisa:"No, i have something to tell you" *nervous*

Jungkook:"tell that later, i want you to realize something that I've been wanting you to know.."
*placing his plum to lisa cheeks*

Lisa:"but this is Importa~~~~" *drag*

jungkook stand and dragged lisa out from the cafe and went towards his car they Drive away and lisa still want to say something important she want to tell but jungkook keep hushing her.

Lisa:"kook I want you to list~~"

Jungkook:"Tell me that later" *smile**Excited**nervous*

Lisa:"okay...."*sad*"i thought were going to meet you Girl!" *looking at jungkook*

Jungkook: *smile*"yes we're going there" *chuckle*

Lisa:"ahh..." *ouch*

Lisa been quiet for the whole drive and jungkook didn't spoke anything.

Sudden lisa was just looking at outside when her eyes starting to get heavy then she fall a sleep

Jungkook was bored when sudden she spoke "lis I..." He look at lisa deep in sleep he smile a sudden.

"Maybe Ill tell you later when we arrived" Jungkook Mumble.

~skip time~

Lisa woke up from a ring of a phone she grab the phone but it ended she meet no one at the car but only a 💌note