Hey! Hey! Hey!

Hi, guysss!!

WHOO! I'm back and I'm kinda nervous about it!

But hey, if you guys are here then thank you so much for trying this story out.

I hope that you enjoy it and that you stay!

But before we start...

Yup! Hugssss first!

Yup! Hugssss first!

but if u guys don't want da hug then ignore da hug!    ‘︿’

Synopsis

Go where your feet takes you

Find what your heart looks for.

No one is by your side.

So the moon shall be your guide.

~•~•~

The moon was the only comfort she found, the the only reassurance she could allow. The moon had shown her its soothing soft light, the only one who've seen seen her story. The only one who have heard of her cries.

Elise Aubrie Winslow is a twelve year year old girl.

And the moon was the only thing she  could rely on, the only thing she found as soothing despite the troubles she had went through.

Nobody wanted to listen to her and so she closed her mouth for good.

Nobody spared her a glance and so she was like a phantom wearing a mask to hide her screams and her quiet sorrowful wails.

Nobody cared and so she learned on how to walk on her own, trying not to trip on her own two feet.

Nobody understood her the way the moon did.

But then she found them.

And she felt like she was finally home.

And they stayed.

They became her comfort.

They became important.

They became her home.

Her family.

Her moon.

____

Selenophilia

(n) Loving the moon and finding it soothingly captivating.

Notes

Heads up! This is a fantasy story that had been playing on my mind for weeks and so I finally got the chance to write it! I hope that you guys would like it! Hope that you guys will enjoy it!

I'm not a professional writer so do not expect some prefect, elegant, over-to-the-moon beautiful, mouthwatering, eye watering kind of story because this story is anywhere near all of what I just said. I make mistakes, okay? I only write because writing is something that I simply enjoy and that I just want to share it with you guys. (。・ω・。)

Please do not copy my work. My stories are my babies and no matter how unedited and how many mistakes I've made, they're still my masterpiece!

Create your own babies, you hooligans!

But if you don't like this story then don't read the story. It's as simple as that. Please don't leave a rude comment, please don't judge, and please don't be mean... Like I've said before, I'm not a professional writer so I can't write a breathtakingly, lovely story.

But I hope that you, jellybeans, enjoy!

I'm kinda nervous since its been a while since I've written a story, so go easy on me please  (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

I wuv u, jellybeansss