Twenty One

I cried. And I cried. And I cried. And I cried. And I cried. And I cried. Until I made an ocean. I made an ocean over you.

Over you, I've discovered pain. Why would you do this to me? Do this like I'm your toy, your shadow, your weaker self, your...

Sœur.

Why?

Why?

Oh, why, sœur?

I always demand that out of you and you would always smile. And smile. And smile. And smile. It's disgusting. You are disgusting. Disgusting whore.

I want to rob that out of you, disgusting bitch.

Tell me why you're smiling, share that smile with me because I've lost my ability to harbor happiness. You're always happy?

Then why am I always sad?

Bitch. 

You're a wrench!

A manipulative bastard.

I'm sad. Always sad. Sad that I could feel my insides rip out of my chest. My heart drumming dull, my feelings were feeling dull.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why am I not enough? In your eyes, I'm not. In your eyes, I'm the weed. In your eyes, I'm nothing. In your eyes, I'm the disappointment. That it was my fault.

Was it?

Is it my fault.

It is.

Maybe it is.

You keep telling me it is.

Bitch.

Wrench.

Manipulator.

Do you know how it hurts? If it were possible, possible to make your words be in a physical form, I'd probably bleed to death. I would probably be dead. I would probably be buried deep down on the ground, drowning in darkness. Alone.

Would you do that to me?

Let me bleed out to die?

I want to be happy.

I WaNt To bE hApPy.

When I try to be, they hurt me, when I try to smile, they leave me. When I try to laugh, I end up sobbing in the end. When I try, I try.  And I then continue to try and try and try and try and try and try and try and they bury me.  Alone. Feeling alone. Feeling me bleed alone. Be hurt alone. Alone and alone and alone and alone. Leaving me to tears in the end. leaving me to pick up the pieces you scatter.