Yo! Someone clip that!

Excitementa feeling of great enthusiasm and eagerness.

"YES! I WENT TO THE SECOND STRONGHOLD, HAHA!"

(In this Minecraft fanfiction, you actually spawn INTO the game of Minecraft, and feel pain and damage, adding to the tension.)

"Hey, you lovely degenerates! Star here, and today we're going to be playing Minecraft Manhunt, based on the ever-popular Youtuber Dream, along with his friends! No, I don't have anyone to play with, so today, it's Minecraft Youtuber vs. Terminator! Woo-Hoo!"

The chat erupted into claps, or well, saying claps as you adjusted the (favorite color) headset on your head. It wasn't normal for them to get this much attention, more or less 700 viewers on their stream. You gave a small chuckle at it, as you loaded up the famous Minecraft screen, the soft glowing of the screen illuminating your (skin color) face as you gave your most signature grin. Loading a random world and updating some of your other platforming games, you found yourself in a mushroom biome, one of the rarest biomes in the games. No trees, which meant that you had to make a literal break for it after you spawned the terminator in.

Pulling up the chat, everyone was spamming "RUN" "GO" or something along those lines. Giving a small chuckle, and flirting your (eye color) eyes around the surroundings, you found that there was a shipwreck, maybe 100 blocks off from the spawn.

"You guys ready?"

Spawning the terminator in, you found yourself quickly running off towards the shipwreck, while you heard heavy footsteps behind yourself. Moving towards the mushroom biomes, you took the time to actually get some of the mushrooms from the ground and giant ones above, making sure that the terminator was always one step behind you as you took off towards the water. Dirt sounds were being built as you dove into the water, the small bubble of airs popping in front of you as you swam your way towards the shipwreck. Thankfully, it was on land, so you didn't have to worry about swimming all the way down towards the bottom of the ocean in hopes of trying not to drown.

Seeing that it was capsized, you quickly got onto the ship, searching around for the chest. Enchanted leather boots and helmet, iron and gold ingots, and some emeralds. Not a good find, but at least it offered some protection in the ways that you could protect yourself from the terminator.

"Oh boy.. I need wood."

Mumbling to yourself, you didn't realize that you were way behind on your normal schedule, and that the terminator was getting closer than you had expected. Collecting only two pieces of wood from the shipwreck, you dove back off, but nothing was around. Seaweed and everything else yes, but nothing was really around for you to get past this guy without having to go and try to fight him off. You knew he did about 5 hearts of damage, so a combo on yourself would definitely kill you right here and there. You couldn't fight him off with a stick, no less than you had enough iron nuggets to only make two ingots.

Thinking about it, you started to realize you heard dolphins. Dolphins, by the shore? Well, that was a bit surprising. Seeing the dolphin to the side, you swam quickly up to the shore, seeing that the dolphin had already given you the effect of fast swimming. Letting out a chuckle, and flipping the terminator off, you swam off quickly, and in a little of given time, you were very far away from them, the dolphin finally leaving you as you made your way to shore. Grabbing some of the sand and throwing it into the water after you hauled yourself from it, you made your way through the birch forest, grabbing whatever you could to make a crafting table and an iron sword for protection. Making some gold ingots as well and cutting down some more leaves for apples, you decided to check in on your chat, and boy were they going wild.