"Wow, I got a lot of people to disappoint!" Chapter 3

Shocka sudden upsetting or surprising event or experience.

"WHAT?! GEORGE?!"

"Watch out!"

Your teammate wasn't watching as they disappeared into a puff of smoke, the chat almost going feral over the fact that someone else died in this death run. Giving a grimace, and looking at the death person who was controlling all the buttons, you thought about it. It was a straight run towards the goal, only thing was keeping you from crossing that line was the death killer, who was staring intently at your moves. A small step, their hand was hovering over the button, taking a step back, it retreated to their side. You couldn't see through the mask that they wore, which made it more harder to see when you could go and when you couldn't.

Thinking, you wouldn't want to get hurt by evaporating into thin air by dropping into the void. You would have to time this, a steady clock going inside your head as you leaned by the side of the trap. You found yourself seeing that it was sand, and that it should create a ripple effect to get you across, though, the last time you saw someone cross this, all the sand dropped at the same time. Maybe it was a pattern? The first person gets all the sand dropped while they fall, and when the other person goes when they think they're safe, all the sand drops in rows pretty quickly? Degrading this as passable, you found yourself getting up and stretching. Your chat, wild, giving you courage.

"Well, it couldn't hurt to try.. Let's run-"

When they huffed, that's when you started to run. Panicking, you found yourself slipping, the sand going down quickly down in rows behind you. Holding yourself up to your standard, and before falling, you found yourself gripping the edge of the platform, not really knowing that you had accidently won at the game, the words in bright yellow colors appearing across your face. Laughing, you pulled yourself upwards, feeling the hard pattern of the finish line close towards towards the stomach.

"Haha! It worked.. It worked."

You stood up, dusting yourself off as you logged off the game, going back to Hypixel as you looked at more games to play. Capture the wool was pretty fun to play, but that one on one game you've been playing with Pixel was really fun to do as well.

"That one's fun.. Which should we do chat?"

Laughing at some of the responses, you didn't see someone come up behind you, as you felt something tapping on your shoulder. Turning towards the small tap, you were met with a familiar figure. Dark brown eyes scanned over you as you noticed the familiar white headband of the ever familiar popular figure. Seemingly, no one knew that he was here, but the name was right there, the minecraft font showing the letters "Sapnap" in front of everyone. You were slightly shocked that he came towards you, and tapped you, but maybe it was just for you to move, you were kind of blocking the view.

You studied him more, wearing a white headband, his olive minecraft figure showed through most of the skin here, as he gave a small smile. Wearing the signature fire emblem on his shirt, with a black long sleeve shirt under it, and nice pants, with white shoes, you could really see that it was Sapnap.

"Ah, sorry I'll get out of your way-"

"No. No you're Star right?"

Shocked at his reply, you blinked. Your (eye color, or favorite color) eyes blinked, many times before you looked up at your name. Yes, it said Star Night, but it was just a funny name, maybe he was mistaking you for someone else. You shrugged it off as you replied back to him, holding a light and cheery tone towards your voice.