"I'll make a deal with you." Chapter 7

You froze in your spot, the voice of Fundy coming loud and clear as he knew. He already knew you would come to his tower to ask you something. It was terrifying. You heard footsteps nearing you closer, a crossbow being carried at the ready. You didn't know what to do, the fact that you had no armor to put on and just a netherite ax was just... scary to you. Why were you thinking this, why? Was it because it felt all too real? No, it was probably just the fact that you could never be in something of a situation like this. Maybe he was bluffing, as you knew Fundy was a sort of scammer, and he bluffs most of the things that he says. The small way he was talking about it though. It didn't seem like something Fundy would say outright, though you knew Fundy was much smarter than he seemed.

"(Y/N), why don't you come out... And we can talk! You and Eret should have stayed much quieter, I think they know you were here anyways."

"... How did you know Fundy?"

"I always know! I'm a coder you know!"

"Well that, and the fact that was scary."

"Aw, Star! You're flattering me!"

You gave a small chuckle as you almost gave up your hiding place but then realized that maybe, just maybe, he was creating a false-hood. Something was off, but you shook it off. This war was just fun and games, something to get into character with. Not that you didn't mind it anyway, but you were still pretty mad about someone burning down your village, and despite all that, they never put a law down, which caused you to go through with this "war" stuff. Deciding on a choice, you made sure that you were ready for anything, an arrow, a sword, anything, stepping out of the corner, and holding your ax up in defense.

Fundy had a sort of fox mask on, the mask was a beautiful sunset orange, the mask littered with gold and red as it had two silts for his eyes to be shown. The mask in itself was a beautiful addition to Fundy's skin, as you had realized that Fundy and Dream were the only ones who wore masks, but Fundy already had revealed his face, making it more of a mystery to see Dream's face than to remember what Fundy's looked like. His hair was a sandy orange, like those one flowers in Minecraft. You would have hoped that Fundy has changed his eyes to that one heterochromia setting that he had, as one of them made his eyes a bright orange and a bar of faded gold. A soft smile adorned his face as you could see his dimples when he did, his cheekbones sort of squeezing in as he grinned.

His clothes were the L' Manburg uniform, with him having a lighter blue than the rest of them. Gold chains and tassels laid on his shoulders as the blue and gold contrasted, a redshirt tucked away under the blue jacket. A brown leather belt went over his jacket as he messed with it, muttering about how the L' Man outfit was stupid and that he didn't like it at all. The pants were a faded white, as dirt and mud-splattered the white, covering it in a soft spot of brown. The boots were black with splatters of mud as well, but that was Fundy for you, always adventuring and making crazy new ideas that Wadzee beat every time.

"now that I've gotten your attention, however, I'm sure you want me to join you?-"

"reading my mind, Funds."

"Thought so. So I made a little challenge, or, proposition as you might say."

"... Eret, come out. We're listening."

Eret gave a sort of grumble, before taking out a crossbow for seemingly his inventory, uncrouching from his hiding place behind the tall grass. You took a glance at his face, a sort of worrying was shrouding his face as he came closer. An inch by inch, Fundy was giving the slightest chuckle at Eret's movement, taking the mask off of his head and holding it towards Eret welcomingly.