"... Like the Titanic." Chapter 6

Scam·mer: A person who commits fraud or participates in a dishonest scheme.

("FUNDY. SCAMMED US.")

"How does it look, Star? I did try my best to give it, midnight flair, you would say."

"You realize you're talking so medieval time it's embarrassing?"

"I- Let me BE (Y/N)-"

"HAHA, YOU FORGOT-"

Eret. Now a close friend of yours and incredible ally during this war, you had nothing but the utmost respect for Eret and his ways. Eret did start to wear sunglasses, causing you to worry at most about his eyes and such. He said it was fine, that he saw an animation online that someone named SAD-ist made, and thought: 'Oh shiz, I look cool, I should get some' and so he did. You thought he looked a bit funny with it, but nothing less, you still liked him with or without sunglasses on.

You had been gathering more items for some battles, diamonds axes, and netherite axes were an absolute must during this. Breaking the armor with a sharpness five ax is just what you needed, even though many people probably have thought about it and put it into place. The nether, like anything, was a scary place, times had you had to screenshot the coordinates to the portal and still would get lost during the nether fortress maze looking for blaze rods. Fire resistance was an absolute must, knowing about Dream along his 1000 IQ plays were going into performing while you were on the server.

"Eret, you wanted to show me something, no wait, tell me something?"

"Yeah. Yeah, it's about what Dream was saying earlier. Worried about it because I was never let in during it, and I'm hoping they're not catching on to us."

"Eret, we'll be fine. We'll win this, I'm telling you."

"Fine... Fine, I believe you."

Maybe you should take this slower, gather up relationships before having something else going into play. Knowing something was coming, and a battle will be happening soon, whether you liked it or not. Who could you trust during this, who would be on your side during this? Who would help you get your point across to set this law in fire and stone? Understanding, there were a lot of choices. Nia was one of the more prominent ones that you were thinking of, as you thought of her as a neutral, only helping when it's needed. Bad and Skeppy were also in play here, Skeppy having some lines in PVP and Bad, well, being Bad, you didn't want him to fight for something that wasn't worth it. Maybe you could convince him to see your point? Not even thinking about other choices, you heard Eret give another cough before you turned to him, him holding his sunglasses in his hands while he cleaned them.

"I... Sent something to you in the mail today."

"How in the everloving hell did you get my mailbox?"

"You have a youtube channel, and you did an unboxing, showing everyone your mailbox?"

"Oh... I didn't think you watched that, Eret."

"I watch all my friends, you mean?"

"That's sweet."

"I donate what I can, that's just my style."

You were currently walking through the forest, taking some sweet berries in your inventory. Making more of them, you would at least have a prominent food source instead of cooked steak and such. Even though you didn't like killing animals and such, it didn't pain you to do it as much as you thought it would. Eret was picking them too, having a small permanent grin on his face as he picked them up from the ground humming happily. The sun was shining from the sun above like the Minecraft gods were blessing you with light. You gave a happy hum before you found that you were leaving the forest and that you were following Eret. Confused by this, you spoke up, quickly trying to match Eret's stride before asking.