"Stick to the plan, Eret!... Oh hi, Wilbur-" Chapter 8

Theft: Theft is the taking of another person's property or services without that person's permission or consent with the intent to deprive the rightful owner of it.

("You little thieves! Get back here!")

Small, smaller author's note from R0X4NN3:

[>] Hey guys, gals and enby pals! Just wanted to say thank you! As a general statement and a loving statement as well! Thank you for reading this, it means a lot that Lunar's writing is getting out here, so don't worry! More is soon to come! Also, uh, quick request. Don't let Dream, George, Sapnap, Wilbur, Eret, Niachu, Badboyhalo, Skeppy, or anyone of them find this book. Anyways! Enjoy the chapter! [<]

"A party?"

Eret nodded, inserting some more iron that he unearthed in a cave in a neighboring chest. Twisting your body halfway in the oak stair you were on, you spun your body towards him, giving him a sort of puzzled look. Here? Not even in real life? Well, no, you all couldn't meet up in real life, it would take too long and some of you guys had more necessary stuff to do than to travel globally just to meet everyone on the SMP server. A party here would require a lot of work, but notice that two of the best builders you knew had residences here (Tubbo and Purpled), you had no uncertainties that they couldn't build a magnificent party house in a matter of seconds. It would probably take them, what? Maybe two hours to make a two-story house for everyone to chill in? Yeah, that would work completely with what you were thinking of, so everyone can cooperate and have enough room. However, the fact remained that you still had to get those mending gold pants that Fundy had asked of you. With that, you let out a discouraging sigh, and Eret must have been thinking the same thing, because he promptly put a hand on your shoulder, a small smile residing on his face.

"I know... I don't know what to do either, I don't know how we'll be able to do it since everyone might be at the party."

"Can't exactly sneak out either, someone will get skeptical."

"Man... We can't withdraw if everyone is there. A lot of people are going, and we don't have a lot of time..."

His hand left your shoulder to go to the menu, shaking his head. His sunglasses were somewhat tipping off his face, showing agitated in his eyes. Agitated, and livid, those were the two emotions that resided in his face, almost silently they made a move to hide. Shaking your head, you had to think of something. You couldn't stay out of it, that was for sure, everyone had been invited and had been expected to log on at the same time, which meant more eyes everywhere. If you couldn't get the mending pants, you would have no hope to get Fundy to your side.

How would it manage?

How would you do it?

Closing your eyes, you began to fantasize, something along the lines of that.

You found yourself dashing, somewhere, but you didn't know where. Meadow and inferno were around you, but you couldn't stop, no, you had something someone needed. Screams were behind you as arrows hurtled past your head, an ambush maybe? You heard more detonations as you attempted to look behind you, taking a small sidestep and going towards a cliff, the flushing embers on the small side of your irises. TNT was continuously blowing up, Niachu was trying to put the fires out while everyone was hollering, many rushing away while some tried to confront with the others, Wilbur with his squad and Dream with his. Dream's mask was splintered, you could see that, but no mind, you had to get to the water, and then you could evade them.