".. That was Sapnap, wasn't it?" Chapter Two

Mocking

making fun of someone or something in a cruel way; derisive.

"Oh Dream!~"

"Hey Hey Hey, I'm back again with another video, you lovely degenerates! Welcome back to another star night vlog! Today, we're going to be going to McDonald's because A: McDonald's is the bomb and B: We all know that we all love Chicken Nuggets!"

You gave a grin as you saw your chat going wild, seeing as though that you were in Texas, you shouldn't have any problem with you going to the nearby McDonald's by your house. Climbing out of your (favorite color) chair, swinging around a bit for effect, you stood up, feeling a bit dizzy as you had stood up way too fast for your own good, how annoying. Being the one with the most control, and the most normal one in your stream, you grabbed your stuff, your hat, a gaming console, and another small camera so when this one dies, you could always make sure that you let your stream know before switching to that - much better than just disappearing with no word! Hey - maybe you could even meet someone, maybe some fans, that'd be amazing!

Knowing that you shouldn't have said that, you opened the front door to the outside world, and as always, the small porch to the elevator had some pretty good views of the subways down below you. The soft whirl of the wind beside your ears flew throughout the building as an old couple and some teenagers passed you on your way down towards the elevator building. Only a couple of floors, but you didn't have to worry about going all the way to the basement floor because McDonald's was located in your apartment area, so no more walking around all confused and trying to find the restaurant with the big yellow M on top of the usual red pillar, an iconic building that everyone knew!

"Alright, we haven't even made it out the elevator and we have some donations from our lovely viewers! As always, the lovable Fluffy123 says 'You're actually moving? That's a new record' for 3 dollars. And yeah, can't believe it either, it's like I'm seeing, a whole new world!~"

You knew that the town was what a village becomes with no city planning and great enthusiasm for architecture. Every building was different, borrowing this and that from another era. It made the place as glorious as a beloved grandmother's quilt, ever patch unique and as eye-catching as the one before. The town was what a village becomes with no city planning and great enthusiasm for architecture. Every building was different, borrowing this and that from another era. It made the place as glorious as a beloved grandmother's quilt, ever patch unique and as eye-catching as the one before.

Walking past a couple of people, you accidently bumped into something. No, not something, someone. You took a couple of steps back on the granite floor below you, as you muttered something about you not looking towards where you were going.

"Ah, sorry dude, wasn't looking where I was going."

"Yeah yeah, it's okay. You look like you're streaming..?"

The voice sounded deep, almost sort of like a particular someone that you watched to pass the time. You nodded your head at the man's peculiar answer, wondering how he would know that you were streaming. Maybe you were just that obvious? The thought of that swirled around your head before you heard the voice speak up again, coughing a bit as you darted your head up quickly, your chat wondering what in the world was going on as you covered your camera.

"Ah- yeah! I'm streaming.. How did you know..?"

"I stream too, on twitch."

"... Well that was bluntly put."

He gave a soft chuckle, and before long, you got a good look at the man's face. Scruff rivaled some of the skin on his chin as he looked sort of like Sapnap, but that couldn't be possible right? You knew that Sapnap lived in Texas somewhere, but you never thought about getting to meet him in real life. In a game? Yes. But in real life, where nothing was expected and everything was crazy? It's a mistake. You couldn't get the feeling he was studying you too, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion as he leaned back. Wearing some sort of fire t-shirt, he had on ripped jeans, and some sort of brown converses, to go with the whole ordeal of his outfit. It definitely looked like Sapnap, but you weren't sure if you had hit your eyes or not.