"Building an alliance, with unlikely allies." Chapter 10

"My GodIn God we trust
But we'll never really know what got discussed
Click-boom then it happenedAnd no one else was in the room where it happened"

The meeting had ended, with more potential for your side than the others. Sapnap didn't come clean to going to your graves, but he did admit to going to the desert to get TNT with Skeppy. Skeppy did establish this since they both had an abnormal obsession (Sapnap with fire and Skeppy with TNT). Skeppy was then hassled with questions from both sides, Eret and you chiming in more than once to give Skeppy the space he needed so that he doesn't feel under pressure in all sorts. Bad was also trying to defend Skeppy, saying that when Sapnap and Skeppy came back, he was the first one to see them and that he stuck with them until they had started to come to the party.

No one still didn't know who had tried to assassinate the other team, but the little stab right there caused massive waves of hatred and blame to the other sides of the war. It appears there was more of an uneven tension now, that a flick of a word and motion can light up a bonfire to another battle.

Everyone had started to exit the meeting, Wilbur heading out first in a regal manner before Tommy and Tubbo trailed behind. Niki followed a little bit behind afterward as she was chatting with Fundy about pets in their real life, which you wouldn't be surprised if Fundy owned a fox in real life, his brethren. Dream walked out, then Sapnap, and then George. All that was leftover in the small meeting house was you, Eret, Punz, Skeppy, and Bad, all staring at each other.

"... Why are you guys staying?"

No one answered. The silence became to you as overbearing, like shrieks of silence surrounding you and your friends. After a minute or two, a cough came from Skeppy as everyone turned to look at him. (The reason I'm adding Skeppy into the Dream SMP is because of drama, and maybe, just maybe, a betrayal.)

"... That's STUPID!"

"Jesus, Skeppy, what's gotten into you?"

"PUNZ. THEY WERE TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR THE EXPLOSION THAT HAPPENED!!"

"Woah, calm down, I'm not trying to make you mad."

You silently worried for Bad, he has to deal with an annoyed Skeppy now, and everyone knew that either he's going to blow something up, or start to randomly get his anger out by hosting "I trapped 100 kids in a ______". While Skeppy was yelling at Punz, however, and Bad was chiming in with the occasional "LANGUAGE", you noticed Eret was gazing off to the side out of the glass window overlooking Ponk's Lemon Tree. Getting to your feet, you moved over towards him, leaning on a wall a bit close to him before you gazed out of it as well. Through the glass, the sun was setting, pigments and blushes of orange, pink, and azure covering the top of the birch trees below Ponk's.

"... Worried for the war?"

"Yeah."

His voice was low, silent. You never wondered why, but Eret always seemed to have a far off look in his eyes, even after you told him not to worry every time, he would always turn back into that longing gaze, like he knew something was going to happen shortly. You put your (long hair, short hair, medium hair, afro) into a small (ponytail, puff, pigtails, messy bun) before eyeing at him.

"It's going to improve, okay? You gotta trust me."

"How do you know; you haven't been on the server as much as we have."

"Like I haven't watched half of your war already on YouTube because I was bored, right, yeah."

He gave a soft snicker, before he took his glasses off, staring at the remainder of the sun before it was starting to disappear.