"Escaping Manburg." Chapter 12

(REMINDER: I LOVE ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THE DREAM SMP, THIS IS JUST A STORY, I DO NOT HATE ANY OF THEM, THAT LAST CHAPTER, I WANTED TO TRY A NEW GROUND OF STUFF. I AM SORRY IF IT SEEMED THAT IT WAS MADE THAT WAY THAT I DIDN'T LIKE JSCHLATT. [Also, tell me "Feeling Good" by Michael Bublé is not Jschlatt's theme song. Villian vibes, to the max.]

--

"Remember this, Tommy. The only universal language is violence." – TechnoBlade.

--

After the small commotion of knowing that only did Schlatt and Quackity won, they banished Tommy and Wilbur out of L' Manburg forever. Even then, you felt bad for them, that you only needed to say something else and they could have had a better chance of getting away from the angry mob. Not even that, you could have at least offer to cover for them while they ran. You still remembered the small plead in Tommy's eyes as he ran for his life with his leader, the pain and sorrow he must have felt... It was too much for you to think off, and even you thought that you were taking pity for your enemies, which you were.

Walking with your hands tied behind your back with some string and a lead, you were led to a smaller room in the White House, under the andesite staircases that they had built to go to the second floor. Opening the spruce door, Jschlatt waved Punz off, Punz nodding silently before walking back outside to go help Tubbo find Tommy and Wilbur. You still couldn't believe it, even after Tubbo had a hard time, he was working with Jschlatt as well? Tubbo may have done some stuff, but this might be because he wants to work with Tommy as well, give them secret information about the other side. It could be a possibility, one that you hoped would come true in the future.

The door had closed, Jschlatt placed down four chairs, one of you, and the other three for him, Quackity, and George. You still couldn't believe that George would go through this after all of this time, you had thought that thick and thin, even after Dream didn't like Jschlatt, he would stick by Dream whatever had come their way. That didn't seem to hold to the end, as George immediately went with Quackity and Jschlatt to take down L' Manburg and their residences. You sat down in the oak stair, the other three sitting down in their spruce stairs as they stared at you. You felt weird, you were only trying to do what was right, why did they drag you here anyways?

"We dragged you here because of a reason, Star."

"And what would that be?"

"To propose a deal."

A deal? They want you, someone who had recently joined the server nothing much than a few weeks ago, to make a deal with the main villains. Out of their minds, you would never take that deal even if you had to be killed many more times than you usually are now, whether it be practice, an accident, or on purpose by you or someone else. You scoffed, causing Quackity to roll his eyes at you. His face turned into a sick smile, however, when he started to talk as well.

"Now! I don't think you want to do that, (your name)! I mean, you wouldn't want anything to happen to you right? This can make you get into huge trouble with the big three, you know! - "

"I don't give a crap about you guys, I'm more concerned about Wilbur and Tommy."

"Why should you be concerned about them when you could hang out with us!"

Why? Why couldn't you go with them? Yes, L' Manburg used to be your enemy, but you still loved them for who they were. An unrepented state was full of knowledge and the famous Declaration of Independ – DANCE, which separated them from the other residences of the server. Those people had made that land by their own bare hands during the war, Tommy and Tubbo were mainly the ones who had started to be their own country, and then Wilbur joined them and became their leader if you weren't mistaken. The people who had made that land theirs were now expelled from the land, why should you agree with Quackity?