"IT'S A TRAP!" Chapter 11

🎶🎶

Right here, right now
I put the offer out
I don't want to chase you down
I know you see it
You run with me
And I can cut you free

🎶🎶

Thank you guys for 259 reads on Quotev and 5.5k reads on Wattpad! We might be planning to put this on A03 as well, so let us know what you think about that! - SweetDreams and R0X4NN3

--

"When people look at me, they will say: 'You are not the president.' And that is just not acceptable." – Wilbur Soot.

TW: BLOOD IS AHEAD AT THE END OF CHAPTER, BE WARNED.

--

"Hey, don't you think it's... too risky for you to be doing this?"

Bad was your choice of coming along with you. Eret was going to be absent for the whole day, while Skeppy was hosting an "I trapped 100 kids in a-" to give away 500 dollars to one fortunate person who didn't mess up at the last second of the games. It was hard to persuade Dream, however, that you wouldn't bring anyone else but Bad, but you had to settle that Dream would bring someone of his own choice as well. It was hard to see who Dream would choose to come with him at the coordinates that he had personally dm' ed to you on the Discord server, but you had to be ready for anything. No potions, no weapons, not even blocks except for the ones that we're trading. Those were the rules you two had set, and you were going to stick by them no matter what.

"Bad, this can be a huge benefit that we have. We have two disks, remember? Chirp and Cat? Eret stole them from... From Tubbo and Tommy."

You went quiet. You recall before you even started to go on this server that the most reassuring and heartbreaking moments with Tubbo and Tommy were when they sat on the small bench overlooking L' Manburg, silently listening and chilling to the recordings of the discs. You were sure they had another one, but it felt criminal to let Eret do it. You wanted to give the disks back, in private, however, slip them back, but you do need it for this trade. You and your crew would have a huge advantage over most of them, and all you would need is a couple of diamond blocks to solidify the beam into the sky. You should probably get going, Dream and his companion must be waiting.

"Bad, did you get- "

"Carrot and Roberto 2.0? Yeah!"

You gave a small smile at his excitement; he was jumping up and down in happiness with Carrot and Roberto 2.0's reigns in his gloves. The carrot was one of the quicker horses that the Dream SMP server had, and even then, Roberto 2.0 was the most capable at climbing rough terrain and swimming, which was a huge deal to you two if you needed to run. You walked over, grabbing the reigns from out of his hands for Carrot before holstering yourself on top of the white horse, giving it a stroke of its mane. You couldn't get attached to it, it was way too risky for your liking, with the recent stealing that has been happening on the server, you would expect that either Carrot would get killed, stolen, or worse, lost and alone. Bad hopped onto Roberto 2.0, the horse raising its front legs just a bit to lift them in the air before plopping back down on the ground. Bad gave a small laugh, stroking Roberto's brown curls peacefully before he whipped the reigns in his hands, you had done the same. The horses squealed as they started to walk, mostly on the wooden path that everyone was accustomed to walking on as they tour L' Manburg and Dream SMP, at least, until you heard Bad spoke.

"You know the election?"

"Oh, yeah! The past streams with Wilbur, Schlatt, and Quackity and Fundy fighting for the presidency? What is it, Bad?"