"You're going to all regret this." Chapter 4

Rageviolent, uncontrollable anger.feel or express violent uncontrollable anger.

"YOU ARE ALL, GOING TO REGRET THIS, I SWEAR TO GOD ABOVE, YOU'LL REGRET IT!"

"Come here, boy. Come here."

It had been a week since you had first joined the Dream SMP, and silently you had wondered if anything was going to happen during the times you logged on and stayed here. You had made some progress in having a small little shop, George and Tubbo being the main ones that came by to help, while the others just stayed to talk a bit for their stream and left. You didn't mind, the pleasure was always welcoming and you had no problem with them at all! Mainly though, you never saw Dream, only once or twice before you had to go to sleep every night, which was weird, since you've seen him on every single stream that he did before you had came onto the server that day. For reasons still unknown, you haven't even started to worried about what had been happening around you.

Clicking your tongue a bit as you motioned the wild wolf towards you, squatting down in a small kneeling position to comfort it. Feeding them bones, and then it only took two, you had a new friendly dog to call yours.

"What should i call you boy... Maxwell..?"

The dog yipped, happily even as he licked some steak that you had pulled out for him, you giving a warm grin at this action as you started to rub the scruff of the neck. A nice white color fur started to graze your fingertips as you chuckled, holding a name tag in your other hand.

"Let's call you.. Maxwell. And.. You're going to have a.. green collar! Cause green means success!"

The dog gave a happy howl, as you started to feed it as much steak as you had. You had at least half a stack, so one part for Maxwell, and one part for you. You never really thought of getting a dog in Minecraft, mostly because of the challenges you did and that one dreaded clip where Dream kills the dogs always haunted you in the back of your mind, for no matter what reason. It scared you to just see Dream murder the dogs out of nowhere and call it a start, but hey, this is Dream we're talking about, the one who has the tea kettle wheeze.

Searching around in your inventory for a green dye, you never heard some small footsteps behind you going towards the village you were staying at. Maybe it was just someone passing through? You never would really know about it unless you would try and get on a video chat with someone. Sitting in front of your dog, you decided to finally name the dog Maxwell, as the dog was super adorable, and you had no reason not to call the dog that, it was your dog to call your own! Humming a small tune, you finally put the name tag on him, seeing the ever glowing text "Maxwell" was glowing.

"Hmm, hmm, how about that, Maxwell?"

Maxwell finally started to turn around, wagging his tail happily as you stretched. holding your legs out as they were sore and tired from collecting all of the wood you had did in game. Nonetheless, it was going to make a special way towards your heart, as you were still making ways towards the villages, trading and such, but getting there. Maybe they had already defeated the ender dragon, and that was just that? Well, being in the end, it was a good place to farm for experience, and ender pearls with that as well. You had did that a couple of times with your chat, mostly dying half the time because you always forgot to bring a water bucket and you had always forgotten that the ender dragon was still around somehow, even after you thought you had killed it. End cities were popular too, to your opinion, as sometimes they held the best stuff in their shulker boxes, but you could never get to them as you always started to be lifted up after a certain amount of time.