~ innocent card ~

Part 1

~ sometimes we fall in love with ideas, not people ~

Sending Samuel an apologetic smile, I turn to Michael

Sending Samuel an apologetic smile, I turn to Michael. Sending him a fake smile I flinch when he grabs my wrist, pulling me to the side of the Petersons house, "Mike your hurting me," I say, trying to pull my arm from his grip.

It was odd to me that he was here, he left. I was honestly glad he did. I just didn't understand why he was here nor why he was this mad.

Shoving me onto the side of the house, Michael growls, "I got a interesting call this morning," he informs me, running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. I stay silent, knowing better then to speak, especially when he was this livid, "I'm mad Faye." he states the obvious.

Nodding slightly, I try to be as quiet as I could. Michael was a narcissistic abusive prick and a cop, well cheif, so he hit like a bitch.

Growling, he walks up to me slowly, his fists clenched in anger, "Say something Faye, tell me why I'm mad?" he demands, placing his heavy arms on my shoulders.

I whimper slightly, causing him to smirk, "Go ahead, you have my permission to speak," he says nonchalantly. The thing about my relationship with Michael, was I knew what this was. I knew that he loved being in control, loved the power he had over me.

Maybe it was my fate, to always be abused by some asshole with a pretty face. That seemed to be all I was made for, a punching bag.

I mean I was conditioned well, my 15 year old self didn't know any better and it wasn't as if my parents cared. They all started out the same, sweet, kind, caring. Willing to help me out of an abusive relationship only to do the same once they built enough trust.

My first boyfriend I had drugged me, raped me, then told me it was my fault, that I provoked him. I guess it started from there. I was easily manipulated, a push over, I sucked at saying no. People used that to there advantage.

Mason saved me from Calvin and Michael saved me from Mason, I guess I was just waiting for the next fake prince charming to save my pathetic ass.

I push myself further into the wall, trying to put more distance between us, "I don't know Mikey, I'm sorry," I said quietly.

Pressing down harder on my shoulders, he leans in so his face was about an inch from mine, "No you're not," he simply says, easing up a bit. My eyes grow wide, my body tensing.

In two seconds flat I was pulled up and slammed back against the wall, Michaels hands wrapped snuggly around my throat. My fingers reach up to try to get him to let go to no avail, "You are not going anywhere Francesca, you are mine, that means you do what I tell you to do." he grip tightens to the point no air could enter my lungs, "You wear what I tell you to, you eat what I say when I give it to you, you quit jobs when I feel it's in your best interest." he growls out, slamming me against the wall once again.