~ thighs ~

~ is it possible to want something so badly that you yearn for it and let it dominate your every thought, but at the same time it terrifies you and makes you tremble at the very idea of it? ~

Disclaimer, sexual content ahead.

I am NOT a romance writer, in fact this is my first book based on that genre. That being said, I wouldn't categorize this as smut, more of something along the lines of an artistic representation of a sexual interaction through words. Ya that was a mouth full. Anyway, sorry for the short chapter. Comment what you think :).

I forced myself to stay as far away as I could from Aaron. Something about him drew me in. Made me want to be around him; trust him. Some magnetic pull that urged me to him. I didn't like it. I had made a promise to myself already, and I wasn't about to break it.

Maybe it was the power that radiated off him. The way he made me feel protected. It had to be some fucked up form of Nightingale Syndrome. The whole 'he's my hero' mentality. He might not have saved me but he makes me feel safe.

Just fucking peachy. 

Whatever it is, its extremely annoying. I've spent the equivalent of two whole days with Aaron and I feel as if I can bare my soul to him. I don't like that, I don't like not knowing or having a reason to trust someone.

I had to spend two days in the same house as him before I had my interview on Monday, hopefully getting the job and getting out of the house, away from the obvious tension between us.

Somehow Aaron and I were both ended up seated in the living room, Jessica had taken Jack early because she decided to take him to Florida, something about Disney Land. When I walked in I wanted to walk right back out but Aaron looked up just in time to see me so I stayed, not wanting him to know I was trying to avoid him.

I was working on my resumé well Aaron sat working on files. Neither of us had said a word to the other, though we often made eye contact.

It wasn't awkward- the eye contact or the silence- it was almost calming. He gave off this serene aura, a small smile never leaving his face. It was a full 180 from when I first met him and I found it quite funny how neither of us brought up that incident.

I flick my eyes up from my computer again, meeting his warm brown ones. I didn't dare look away, my eyes staying glued to his, my body frozen as I was sucked into the depths of his tranquil gaze. It was almost intimate, the intensity of his eyes surreal.

The rooms energy tensed and some emotion flickered across Aaron's eyes. I couldn't quite catch it but for some reason my breathing subtly picked up. I couldn't will myself to look away. In fact I was pretty sure I lost track of time I spent starring. Everything was still. Peaceful.

At first, his movement was so small, I didn't notice. But then I did. Aaron slowly closed the file he was looking at, never once letting his eyes leave mine. Even that small action had somehow caused me to breath more erratically.

Aaron's jaw clenched as he watched me respond to him, that small action causing me to subconsciously fold a leg over the other, releasing some of the sexual desire that slowly crept up on me. Somehow he maneuvered himself so that in seconds he was in front of me, on his knees.

An emotion- I can only describe as lust- danced around his eyes. I held my breath, but not from fear. In fact something about this moment was so unbelievably intimate that I could barely get the air to my lungs because of the intense excitement that hung in the air.

Aaron slowly placed his hands on my thighs, dangerously close to the one place on my body that would normally have me running. Crying. Scared of what could- would- happen.

But here, right now, it was as if I was frozen. I couldn't move. My stomach felt like it was on fire with anticipation. Most people would describe what I felt as butterflies but it was more then that. It was almost like anxiety but nothing close to it at the same time. It was like I had just gone on the 700 foot drop on a roller coaster. The only word I could use to describe it was intense.

Something that I was growing used to seeing, feeling, since I met Aaron. He slowly slid his hands up my thighs, his thumbs pressing against the inside of them, his warm fingers gripping my waist for dear life. That small movement finally allowing me to breath.

It was quiet, the only sound being our heavy breaths. It was a weird position, him on his knees in front of me gripping my waist well I sat completely frozen.

And then, just like that, it was like the play button was pressed. Aaron pulled me down from the couch, his warm soft lips pressing hard against mine. The flurry of emotions was to much, the only ones worth noting was lust and determination from the both of us.

It seconds I was straddling Aaron, my body pressed against his. I wanted to be as close to him as I could. I wanted to feel his warmth, his body; him.

I wanted him.

I never felt like this before, never wanted something so bad in my life. It wasn't love, I knew what that felt like, this was better. It was pure want, pure need. Something about the other drew us in and we wanted more.

I knew he could tell by the way I pressed myself into him. The way I kissed him. I wanted everything that he could give me, I needed it. Aaron was no different. He wasn't rough but he was determined, he knew what he wanted. His arms gripping my waist harshly, being the first set of bruises I would ever receive willingly.

We removed each others clothes in a haste, our minds on the same track. Aaron knew what he was doing, everything his did sent my body into overdrive. Every touch setting my skin on fire. It was euphoric; indescribable. I couldn't get enough.

I couldn't concentrate on one thought, my body falling into an orgasmic bliss every other second. Small things registered in my mind. The tear of a condom wrapper. Aaron's intense stare. Our moans that drifted together in a perfect melody. Each small grunt that exited Aaron's mouth. The way his eyes squinted shut when he tried to hold in the sounds of his pleasure.

I faintly remember the small kisses I left on his shoulders to distract myself from the constant amount of sensual feelings around me. There was a moment of complete calmness at one point, Aaron pressed inside of me completely. We just stared, the same intensity in his eyes that took us to this moment. To this reality.

One thing I remember clearly though, was the sheer amount of pleasure that coursed its way through me when he thrust himself deeper into me. I had shoved my face in his shoulder to muffle the loud moan that ripped through me.

We both struggled through the frenzy of our highs, the physical satisfaction derived from the erotic experience exhausting us both.