~ just peachy ~

~ everything i used to love about you is what i hate the most about you now ~

Sometimes I worry that I'll get myself killed by my own stupidity. I am a smart person, I just choose to follow my gut, but the thing with that is, if I don't like what its telling me, I'll pretend that a certain feeling doesn't exist.

It was physically draining to fight against every cell in my body that urged me to go to Michaels. Instead, I forced myself to stayed home, drinking glass after glass of wine. I am a very logical person, and even though I am highly emotional, I do a very good job at hiding it, perks of being an Aries.

So at times like this, times where I know I can be completely blinded by emotions, I shut my feelings off. Which is exactly what I did. As unhealthy and dangerous that is, it is and will always be one of the few things that keep me sane.

Since I only was left with my logical brain, I had come to the conclusion that I quit. I'll move, steer clear of any and all relationships and get a good boss.

I think I would feel better about that decision if I was drunk, but my body wouldn't allow it. Sometimes I hated the fact that I had a very high alcohol tolerance. A fast metabolism. The few times I wanted to get drunk or even a little tipsy, I couldn't. It was one of the most annoying things about me. Just once in awhile I needed to be drunk, this is one of those times, but no, that would be too easy.

Subconsciously I hear heavy footsteps outside coming up down the hallway before an assertive knock sounds on my front door, gaining my attention. I set down my 9th glass of wine, before looking through the peephole. I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion when nothings there, my tan hand reaching for the door nob. Although right before I turn it the person knocks again, giving me there identity.

I jump away from the door, my face growing pale. I let my eyes trail over to the time making me scoff in disbelief. What the fuck does he want? It's 1 am.

Michael knocks on my door again, drawing my attention back to it. Making sure the locks are working. I look around my empty apartment, shaking my head sadly. I had just moved in so that made moving out easier. In fact, I had one bag of stuff that belonged to me. The rest was crap Michael had bought so I would be the perfect girlfriend.

I grab my keys off my kitchen counter before downing my wine and setting it back down on the coffee table. Picking up my bag from in front of my couch, I knock on my neighbors door that was connected to mine.

Mackenzie opens it after a couple seconds, confusion on her face, "What's wrong Francesca?" she asks, her child like voice bringing a smile to my face.

Mackenzie was a sweetheart, always telling me I did good on the news in the morning or watering my plants when I was out of town on a story. We were acquaintances but nothing close to friends, I was to closed off for that.