~ accented voice ~

~ double update :) ~

~ but i love you. i'm totally and completely in love with you, and i don't care if you think it's too late. i'm telling you anyway ~

"Penelope I know you know," I sigh out in frustration, rubbing my pointer finger up and down the bridge of my nose

"Penelope I know you know," I sigh out in frustration, rubbing my pointer finger up and down the bridge of my nose. There wasn't a way she didn't know.

She just continues typing, not daring to look up, "Look Hotch. You broke her heart okay?" that was rhetorical, "She had every reason and every right to not want to talk to you or have you try to reach out to her so well I am aware of Dani's location I promised her I wouldn't give it to you and I'm going to keep that promise." she rattles out, the clicking of her keyboard getting more aggressive as she went.

"Garcia."

She stops typing and instead waits as the ringing of a phone sounds around her 'cave'.

'Rossi.'

"Rossi please come get this depressing puppy out of my wonderful cave of wonders, he's dampening my mood with his 'what if' attitude, I would appreciate you removing him from my premises."

I look down at her in faint disbelief, really? It wasn't long till David had walked into the room, raising his eyebrows at me. I don't take the time to even roll my eyes at this and instead walk out of Garcia's office and into mine. I had paperwork to do anyway, I had promised Jack I would be home more often and now that he's getting older it's important to keep those promises.

Dave follows close behind me, although I pay no mind. I didn't need one of his talks at the moment.

"Aaron."

I pause right in front of my desk, my eyes drifting the picture frame of Dani and Jack that sat right next to the one of Haley and us. "You know she was the only one besides you in this whole building that called me Aaron." another rhetorical question.

Rossi stays silent. "I don't know what to do anymore," I admit, taking a seat at my desk.

"Well how do you feel."

"About her or about the situation."

"Aaron it's been 4 years.."

I look up at him with desperation in my eyes, "I still love her. I- I wasn't supposed to but I can't make myself stop."

Dave takes a seat in front of me, most likely aware it was going to be a long talk.

I glance back at the picture of Dani, "You know she never said I love you to me." I quietly say.

David looks up at me and shakes his head, "Aaron she loved you. She wouldn't have left if she didn't."

I place my head in my hands, "Loved."