1:Pissed shortie

it's finally here!!! (^_<)~☆

So sorry if it wasn't up your expectations~

First few chapters are a little serious(?)

Don't forget to vote and comment every chapter ^^

I like reading your comments<3

(●´□')/ ♡

Have my love,reader-chan~

----------------

-Your POV-

You are currently handcuffed to the table while being glared at by detectives.You chuckled at their cute attempt to get information out of you.

"Why didn't you tell us from the start?"Eren asked as he raised a brow at you.The brunette leaned on the table.

You let out a quiet chuckle."Puppy,no criminal will reveal that they're a criminal."

"But you did,Y/n."Armin butted in,innocently looking at you.

You sat in a comfortable position,quickly alarming the detectives and proceeded to point their guns at you."Don't do anything stupid,Y/n."

You smiled at Armin and prepared yourself to answer his question.

"That's because i'm different."

------------------

It's dark.

You pouted as you looked at your hands which were currently handcuffed."They could at least not handcuff me while i'm locked in this cell."

"Like we'll let the no. 1  greatest criminal roam free inside a cell!!"You heard a familiar voice shout from outside your cell making you chuckle.

"You overestimated me,Horse face!"

"Don't call me Horse face!"

"Don't be mean,Jean.."You heard Marco slightly chuckle.

"Oooh,so the boyfriend is here~"

"Shut up!"

-Levi's POV-

I can't believe that he's the criminal that we are looking for.

Tch,that brat..

I'm going to beat him up for lying to me.

I clenched my jaw and slowly cracked my knuckles.I looked up after hearing the door creak open.Erwin stood at the doorway waiting for me."You ready,Levi?"

I nodded before walking past him.

"Bring me to the brat."