3:Explaining pt.2

-Erwin's POV-

I watched behind a glass as Levi interrogated Y/n.I secretly placed a hidden mic on Levi's uniform making me able to here what's going on the inside.

"But that doesn't mean I can't love someone."

I sighed before removing the earpiece."This seems personal."I gently placed the earpiece on the table and slowly walked out the door."I hope Levi at least makes Y/n spill something."

-Your POV-

You slowly looked up at the ravenette.He continued his cold glare at you.

It may not look like it,but you could tell that he was upset.

I mean...who wouldn't be?

"I'm sorry,Heichou." You apologetically smiled.

Levi cleared his throat before getting out a notebook and a pen."From now on,I'll talk to you formally,brat.Y/n L/n,are you the leader of the Titans?"

"Do you hate me...?" You changed the topic,still smiling apologetically.

"Y/n L/n,are you the leader of the Titans?"Levi ignored your question and continued asking.

"Would we still be together if I wasn't a criminal?"You also ignored his question and continued asking.

Levi frustratedly slammed the table."Just answer my damn question,brat."

He ran his fingers through his hair."I told you,starting now,I'll talk to you formally and I'll ask you questions about the Titans."

You let out a small chuckle."I'm not a member of the Titans anymore."

"So?What do you know about them?" Levi slowly inched his face closer to yours.

You flashed him a grin."That's a secret~"

-Levi's POV-

"That's a secret~"

I let out a scoff before placing my hands on his collar and roughly  pinning him down on the floor."I'm not here to play games,Y/n."

Y/n smirked."So am I,Heichou."

I clenched my fist before looking at his e/c-colored orbs."Tch,you leave me no choice then,brat."