9:A normal boring day

-Your POV-

It has been a month since you left the agency.You sighed as you stood outside the Titan base.

((Yeah..don't judge me!I don't know what to call it))

You mentally prepared yourself as you walked inside.

"The fun starts now."

-Levi's POV-

It's been a month and there are still no traces of Y/n.I grunted as I stood up from my desk to get myself some black tea,it would surely calm me down.

That stupid troublemaker brat,i'm going to beat him the next time I see him.

"What are you thinking about,Levi?"Hanji asked as she placed an arm on my head while grinning.

"Get off,four-eyes."I pushed her arms away and continued walking,completely ignoring the brunette following closely behind me.

"You have to get your mind off of him,Levi.I'm sure fate will bring the two of you again!"Hanji continued talking making me walk faster.

I arrived in mess hall where the other detectives are goofing around and some were...eating.

"Aaaahh!Today is so boring!!"Eren exclaimed before placing a hand on Mikasa's shoulder."Did you get an awesome case,Mikasa?"

The female ravenette blushed slightly before slowly shaking her head."No."

Eren groaned before plopping down on the chair."Ugh,so boring!"

"We have to be patient,Eren."Armin smiled as he looked at the brunette.

"Who knows,maybe a criminal will come busting in here."Jean spoke as he shrugged his shoulders.

As if on cue,the windows were broken and someone came crashing in.

This brat better clean all this up-

"Yo~It has been a long time!"A familiar voice said making me look at him wide-eyed.