7:A note

-Your POV-

You noticed a blank paper and a pen on the table making you smile.

I didn't know that there were free pens and papers on hotels

((Pure made up bs^^^))

You grabbed it and started writing.You finished after a couple of seconds and proceeded to go to the shower.

-Levi's POV-

It has been 15 minutes and we are now outside the agency."Are all of you brats geared up?"I asked as I looked at Armin slightly struggling to wear his bulletproof vest.

"J-just a second,H-Heichou."Armin huffed as he continued to struggle.A particular female ravenette was just watching him from behind.

"Let me help you,Armin-"Mikasa was cut off by the blonde-male who was slightly pouting at her.

"I can do it,let me just- mprh!"Armin was also cut off when Eren helped him put Armin's arm on where it's supposed to be.

"We're ready now,Heichou."Eren gave me two thumbs up and I simply nodded in return.

-Your POV-

You just finished showering.Since you didn't bring any clothes with you,you just decided to wear the sleeved shirt you wore earlier.

You carefully removed the tracking device on your collar,you grabbed the letter you wrote and placed it on the bed before placing the tracking device on top.

You smiled in satisfaction before looking out the window.You whistled as you looked down,it was too high up.

Meh....this doesn't scare me

You jumped out the window and into a rooftop of another building.

"Catch me if you can,detectives~"