4:Suicide (End)

This is the last chapter (;-;)

I had fun writting for you,reader-chan

*sobbing intensifies*

--------------
-Your POV-

"Tch,you leave me no choice then,brat."The ravenette clenched his fist as he looked at you.

You closed your eyes,patiently waiting for a punch that will soon land on your face.You mentally pouted thinking of how your cheek will swell later.

5...

...

...

...

10...

...

...

...

15...

...

...

...

20...

...

...

...

20 seconds have passed and nothing happened.You slowly opened your eyes and your eyes widened at what you saw.

The short ravenette was burying his face at the crook of your neck while he gripped at your collar harder."Just tell me what you know....brat."

You let out a small smile before placing your hands on his back."You know I can't,Heichou."

"Don't you trust me,brat?"Levi asked,still not letting go of your collar.

"Of course I do."

"Then tell me everything........i'm sure Erwin can work something out."

You let out a small chuckle.

"I can't believe that someone like you fell in love with me."

-Levi's POV-

"I can't  believe that someone like you fell in love with me."

My eyes widened as I looked at the h/c-haired male."What are you saying?"

Before I knew it,Y/n used the rope he was once tied in and quickly tied my hand on the table.Y/n smirked as he looked at my state."I can't believe that you'll love someone like me."

Wha-

"You little sh*t!Get this out of me now!"I struggled to get my hand free as I looked at Y/n approaching the open window.

Wait,no-

Y/n flashed me his usual playful grin."I hope we meet again,Heichou."

And after that,the h/c-haired male disappeared.

The End.

Nah,i'm just kidding~