chapter 25

(Abuse warnings!!) Beyond this to the end of chapter 27 that's when it ends.

(Y/N) POV

I open the door already know who it must be after all I should know that voice so well by now. But there was still a sliver of hope that it might not be him. I might just be hearing things right? But when I open the door there he is. Father.

He's just standing there looking like any normal dad would but the look in his eyes sends shivers down my spine.
He more mad than I have ever seen him. It's like he's already planning how slow and painful my death will be.

At that thought I freeze in my tracks. I'm frozen and my mind is going blank except for one thought. This is going to be the day I die. I'm going to die. I can feel the tears coming to my eyes and I just now realized my body as been shaking since I walked in.

I peel my eyes away from my father to Principal Nezu. He looks really concerned probably because I look like I'm fixing to have a breakdown and he was about to say something but then father noticed how concerned he looked and jumped in before he could get a word out.

"AH THERE SHE IS! Hello my wonderful daughter I was just telling your Principle here that I was picking you up early so we can have our father daughter day! Does that sound nice?"

"Umm yes..." He was lying of course what the hell is a father daughter day especially with him. So I go with lie because I'm not about to make my situation worse. But apparently I didn't say it convincingly because I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder. I don't even have to look at him I know its him digging his nails into my shoulder.

"Oh yes! Its going to be a really good day I'm so excited to spend the day with you father." I think that satisfied him enough because he loosened his grip but he still didn't let go.

"Ok well our fun isn't going to start with out us so we better get going. Thank you for your time Principal Nezu." I look over to Principal Nezu trying to silently plead with him to stop my father some how and I think he picked up on it but just as he was about to speak my father spoke up.

"Ok well say goodbye to Principal Nezu dear." Father says tightening his grip on my shoulder as he leads me towards the door. I say a quick goodbye think that will probably be the last time I see him. Well at least I got to say goodbye.

Goodbye. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to Bakugo.

I silent chill runs down my spine as I think of saying goodbye to him. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't get to say goodbye because now it's just means till me met again, maybe in another life. Where I don't have to worry about saying goodbye and I can just be happy in his arms without a care in the world just glad to be holding on to him.

Just for a moment I smile a little at the thought of holding him again but I am sadly ripped from my daydream from my father pushing me to his truck. He speeds up trying to get to the car away from the teachers. He quickly opens the door and throws me in cursing under his breath "get it there you bitch." And slams the door and runs to his side and gets in.

He starts the truck and quickly drives off. A terrifying tension falls in the truck. I look over at him from the corner of my eye and I see he's gripping the steering wheel so hard his whole hand as turned white.

We keep driving and as soon as we're out of the schools view he quietly turns to me and says "Why..." I was thrown off by his voice it was really quiet and almost sounded broken.

"W-what?" I ask quietly scared to get to loud and piss him off.

"I SAID WHY!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOU BITCH!!" I jump hard as he screams. I try to answer but I seem to have lost my voice from the fear.