The Deal

The next day at school, I went to the school's football field where the football team is having football practice, I walked onto the field as Grayson, who is in his football uniform, gets his gear ready.

"Hey, Grayson!", I called out. Grayson saw me and he walks up to me, taking off his football helmet. "Yeah?", he asked. "I'm in.", I smiled. Grayson knew what I meant, meaning that I agree to be in a fake relationship with him. Grayson pulls me close to me and kisses me on the spot.

The rest of the football watched in shock, the boyfriends of my sisters and friends

The rest of the football watched in shock, the boyfriends of my sisters and friends. "I'll see you later.", I replied. "See ya, babe.", Grayson smiled. "Bye!", I replied, as I walk away. "Carry on, boys!", Grayson replied, as they resume their practice.

After football practice, Grayson catches up with me outside. "So, it we're going to be in a fake relationship, we must have a set of rules and a contract.", I replied. "Sounds good. What's the first rule in this contract?", Grayson asked. "Well, first thing's first is that no kissing.", I replied.

Grayson was surprised when I said that. "What? No kissing?!", he asked in shock. "You got a problem with that?", I asked. "Well yeah, who's gonna believe that you and I are really dating if I'm not allowed to kiss you?", he asked.

"Well, you may think this is easy, but I've never had a boyfriend before, not even a single one

"Well, you may think this is easy, but I've never had a boyfriend before, not even a single one.", I sighed. "What's wrong with me kissing you?", he asked. "Well, I just don't want my first kiss to be fake, I wanted my first kiss to be real.", I sighed. "Fine, no kissing then.", Grayson sighed.

I wrote down "no kissing" as the No. 1 rule in the contract. "Well, we need to show people some affection, because they'll get suspicious sooner or later, if I'm not allowed to touch you or something.", Grayson replied.

"You're right, you can touch me on my hips, my shoulders, my arms and my thighs, but not my ass.", I replied, pointing my finger at him. "Fair enough, no touching your ass.", Grayson smiled, as I wrote down our second rule.

"Favourite movie?", he asked. "The Notebook.", I replied. "The what?", he asked. "The Notebook, it's a classic romantic movie.", I replied. "Never heard of it.", he replied. "You never heard or seen the movie?", I asked. "Nope.", he smiled.

"Ok, you have to watch The Notebook, because it's a classic, and we must not tell anybody that our relationship is fake, including Margot and Araminta. "Sure, and also Mission Impossible.", Grayson replied. "Huh?", I asked. "You don't know what Mission Impossible is? Tom Cruise?", he asked. "No.", I smiled.

"Oh my gosh, write that down, after we watch The Notebook, we have to watch Mission Impossible.", Grayson cried. I quickly wrote down the third and fourth rules down. "Got something in mind?", I asked. "I could give you a red rose, every day.", Grayson replied.

"Red roses is my favourite flower

"Red roses is my favourite flower.", I sighed, as I wrote the next rule down, as Grayson smiles. "You have to come to my football games and parties, no exceptions.", Grayson replied. "Then you have to pick me up to take me to school and take me back home every day.", I replied.

"Sure.", Grayson smiled. "Ok, and you have to be my date for the school prom.", Grayson replied, as he writes the last rule down. I've never been to prom before, throughout my freshman and sophomore years, I was never asked to prom and I usually stay at home during prom night, so this would be the first time I'd ever go and experience prom.

Grayson and I sign the contract and we complete our deal with a handshake. "I guess we're now boyfriend and girlfriend.", he asked. "Yep.", I smiled.