There's Hope

Minutes later, I arrived to the hospital and my sister, Courtney is the first doctor to respond. "Jack?", Courtney asked. "Court!", Jack cried, as he jumps off. I came down as Courtney saw me. "Mia!", Courtney cried, as she check my wound. "Get her to the ER now!", Courtney cried, as I was taken inside and straight to the ER.

Inside the ER, Courtney perform an emergency surgery on me, to remove the bullet from my body and she successfully removes it.

Meanwhile, Jack waited in the waiting room as my family and Grayson arrives to the hospital. "Jack!", Grayson cried. Jack stands up trying to calm Grayson. "Grayson, calm down.", Jack replied. "Where's Mia?", he asked. "She's in the ER now, my sister's taken good care of her.", Jack sighed.

"What do we do?", Grayson asked. "We wait until Courtney comes out.", Jack replied, as Grayson and my family sat down. Mary and our friends arrive to the hospital after they heard the news. "Gray!", Mary cried. "Mom!", Gray cried, as he hugs his mother. "Where's Mia?", Margot asked. "She's still in the ER.", Grayson replied.

"What happened?", Araminta asked. "It was Talia, she's Mia's shooter.", Grayson replied. "What?!", TJ asked in horror. "Where's Talia now?", Margot asked. "She was arrested, along with Krista and Vera.", Katie replied. Then, Courtney comes out of the ER, after performing an emergency surgery on me.

"Courtney!", Mom cried. "How's Mia?", Grayson asked. "She's doing fine. Surgery went very well, the bullet missed her heart, I manage remove it successfully. She'll be ok. But she is placed in an induced coma, so she won't be talking for a while.", Courtney replied.

"Okay, thank you so much

"Okay, thank you so much.", Grayson sighed. "You're welcome.", Courtney replied, as I was taken out of the ER. "Mia.", Grayson sighed. "She can't hear you.", Courtney sighed. "Can we see her?", Dad asked. "Of course, but one at a time, so start with family first.", Courtney replied, as my family goes in to see her.

Grayson stays in the waiting room with his family and friends. "This is all my fault.", Grayson sighed, as his mother looks at him. "What?", she asked. "Mia got hurt because of me.", Grayson cried. "Grayson, listen to me. None of this is your fault. You are not the cause of Mia's injuries.", Mary replied, as Dad listened to the conversation.

"Your mother's right, Grayson

"Your mother's right, Grayson. None of it was your fault, it never was.", Dad replied. "Mr Swann, I know you must be angry with me for what I did to Mia, but I never meant to hurt her.", Grayson sighed. "I know, you didn't mean it. I realise that you care so much for my daughter and is willing to protect her, as much as I do.", Dad sighed.

"Mr Swann, please forgive me, for what I did to Mia.", Grayson replied. "Grayson, it's ok. I know you didn't mean to hurt my daughter and I forgive you.", Dad sighed. Grayson smiles as tears come down his eyes. "You want to see Mia?", he asked. Grayson nods and Dad takes him to me.

My mom and siblings walk out as Grayson arrives with my dad, who then leaves him. Grayson came in and he broke down when he saw the sight of me. I was lying in bed unconscious, with types in my mouth and my gunshot wound is patched up. Grayson sat down beside my bed and broke down in tears.

While I'm in an induced coma at the hospital, Talia, Krista and Vera are pleaded guilty for kidnapping and attempted murder, and they were sentenced to life imprisonment without parole, which will effect their education and futures for college

While I'm in an induced coma at the hospital, Talia, Krista and Vera are pleaded guilty for kidnapping and attempted murder, and they were sentenced to life imprisonment without parole, which will effect their education and futures for college. My family was so happy about the verdict and finally got justice.

I've haven't been getting any approve much and I remained in a coma for 10 days

I've haven't been getting any approve much and I remained in a coma for 10 days. Grayson has been spending his days at the hospital, and stayed with me by my side, all day and all night, he refuses to leave me. Antonio and TJ tells him to go home and rest. Grayson refuses, but goes anyways.

"Goodbye, Mia.", Grayson sighed, as he kisses my forehead before leaving. That night, Grayson is in his room, crying in bed, thinking about me. He looks at an old photo of him as a boy with his father. "Tell me what do I do, Dad.", he asked. He went downstairs to the basement and finds a piano, that his father used to play for him.

Grayson sat down and starts playing a little bit, until he decided to record a video of himself playing and singing, to me. He plays the piano and sang the song "Falling" by Harry Styles, and sends the video to me via. text.

As he played, meanwhile at the hospital, I suddenly woke up from my coma.