Meet The Family

After school, Grayson drop me back home. "Thanks for ride.", I replied, taking off my helmet. "No problem. Have a great evening.", Grayson smiled, with a wink.

"Thanks, see you tomorrow.", I replied, as I went inside my house with Grayson watching walk to the house. I open the front door, and went inside.

"I'm home!", I called out. "Hey, sweetheart.", Mom called out from the kitchen. "Hey, Mom.", I greeted. "Hi, honey.", Mum smiled, as she sift some flour with a sifter into a mixing bowl.

"What'cha making, Mom?", I asked, as I look at what she's doing. "Oh, I'm making some cupcakes for your sister's school bake sale.", Mom replied. "Cool, what kind of cupcakes?", I asked.

"Chocolate and peanut butter, Ly-Ly asked me to make her favourites for the bake sale

"Chocolate and peanut butter, Ly-Ly asked me to make her favourites for the bake sale.", Mom smiled, as she look at the cookbook. "Want some help?", I asked. "I thought you'd never ask. Go  wash your hands and grab an apron.", Mom smiled.

I tied up my hair, grab an apron and wash my hands and help my mum with Lyla's cupcakes. After adding the cake mix into cupcake patties and pop them in the oven to bake, my dad came into the kitchen, with Lyla.

"Hey, Dad!", I called out. "Hey, honey. I need to ask you something.", Dad replied. "Oh ok, what is it?", I asked, as I take a gulp of water. "Why didn't you tell us that you have a boyfriend?", Dad asked. I react to his words and instantly spat out the water from my mouth.

Katie and Josie, who are watching Netflix in the living room, looked from behind and Lyla was laughing at me

Katie and Josie, who are watching Netflix in the living room, looked from behind and Lyla was laughing at me. "How the hell did you know about that?", I asked. "Ly-Ly told me.", Dad replied. I look at her with a glare. "What? Everyone knows about you and Grayson.", Lyla replied.

"Grayson?", Dad asked. "The brother and cousin of Mia's friends.", Lyla replied. "His name is Grayson Lee and he's the captain of the football team at school.", I sighed. "Sounds like a nice guy.", Mom smiled. "Yeah, he is.", I smiled. Then my brother, Jack and his fiancee, Maria came in.

"Who is?", Jack asked. I saw him and I was so happy to see him. "Jack!", I cried, as I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Hey, Mia-Doll.", Jack smiled, as he held me in his arms. "What are you doing here?", I asked.