Utah Adventures

The next day, Grayson and I are still sleeping in bed, as birds and insects were chirping outside. I woke from the sounds and the natural light from the window. Grayson let out a huge sigh, which I could feel from the back of my neck. I look down and saw his arm, wrapped around my waist.

I panic and flick his arm away from me

I panic and flick his arm away from me. "Gray, what the hell?!", I screamed, which woke him up from a deep sleep. "What's wrong Mia, is there a fire?", he asked. "Fire, my ass! I thought I told you not to pass the pillow between us!", I yelled. "Did I? Oh, I didn't even notice.", Grayson smiled.

I sigh with annoyance. "Well, at least you're great to cuddle next to in bed.", Grayson smiled, as he laugh. I then punch him in the stomach. "Oof!", he cried, after I throw a punch to his gut. "Ugh!", I scoffed, as I got out of bed and into the bathroom, shutting the door. "Ow...", he replied.

We then got changed and get ready for the day, we check out of the motel and drove off to get some breakfast. We stop by at a local diner to have breakfast. "So what are the plans for today?", I asked.

"Well, I've been doing some research this morning to see what we can do for today

"Well, I've been doing some research this morning to see what we can do for today.", Grayson replied, showing me what he's searching on his iPad. I looked at it and it was helicopter tour around the Grand Canyon. "Grand Canyon, huh?", I asked.

"Yeah, we'll fly around the Grand Canyon and see the mountains.", Grayson replied. "Ok, sounds very interesting, let's do it.", I smiled. "Awesome, I'll book us in.", Grayson replied, as we resume our breakfast. After breakfast, we went on a helicopter tour and flew across the Grand Canyon.

I look down and it was beautiful. "This is amazing!", I cried. "I know right!", Grayson called out, as we both enjoy the sighting. Later, we went on a hike and climb on the mountains of the Grand Canyon.

Grayson is enjoying himself, as he has a lot of experience of climbing and hiking, while I don't have that much experience as he does, and I was getting tired along the way

Grayson is enjoying himself, as he has a lot of experience of climbing and hiking, while I don't have that much experience as he does, and I was getting tired along the way. But luckily, Grayson was kindly enough to let me climb on his back and gave me a piggy back ride. We were able to each to the top and it was stunning.

"Oh, wow.", I sighed. "Oh my.", Grayson cried, as we looked at the stunning view together. "Hey, Gray. We should take a picture, to make a this day memorable.", I replied. "Sounds like a great idea.", he replied, as he connect my phone onto a selfie stick and we took a selfie on top of the mountain of the Grand Canyon.

After taking photos, we head back to the Jeep and Grayson drove us to Salt Lake City, where we check into a hotel and we were able to book two hotel rooms and get to have our own separate rooms this time.

That night, after having a massage at the hotel's spa, I went to the outdoor swimming from the rooftop and saw Grayson swimming laps in the pool. "Hey.", I called out. "Oh, hey.", Grayson replied.

I took off my bathrobe, revealing my body in a pink bikini, which Grayson looked at, as he looks at me intimately. I noticed that he was looking at me. "Are you checking me out?", I asked. "Maybe.", he replied, trying to deny that he was looking at me.

"How was your massage?", he asked

"How was your massage?", he asked. "It was good, I enjoyed it.", I smiled. "I'm glad you like it.", Grayson replied, as we both laugh. "Gray?", I asked. Grayson turn to me. "Yeah?", he asked. "Thanks for today, I really had fun.", I replied. "Me too.", Grayson smiled, as we both look at each other.

"Anyways, we better get back.", Grayson replied. "Yeah you're right.", I replied, as I stood up. "Mind if you help me up?", he asked, putting out his hand to me. "Sure, come on!", I replied, taking his hand, about to help him out, but he pulls me. I screamed and tumbled into the pool.

Grayson laughed me as I splash into the pool. "Oh no, you didn't!", I cried, as I tackle him. We start splashing at each other and he starts to tickle me by my tummy, which makes me giggle. "Grayson, stop! I'm ticklish!", I cried.

Grayson then lifts me up on the air, before he carefully puts me down, but still me in his arms. We look at each other in the eyes intimately as he slowly leans his face closer to mine. I close my eyes, preparing myself for a kiss, but Grayson stops and hesitates,  before his lips could touch mine.

"We should get back

"We should get back.", Grayson replied, as he lets me go and walks up to the steps to climb out. I watch him get out before I got out as well. After he covers himself up with a bathrobe, he takes my bathrobe and helps me putting it on. We walked back to our rooms, which is opposite to each others.

"Ok, I'll see you in the morning.", I replied. "Yeah, see you in the morning.", Grayson smiled. "Ok, goodnight.", I smiled, as I was about to go into my room. "Mia, wait.",  Grayson replied, stopping me, by holding my wrist and pulls me close to him. I look up and he kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight, Mia.", he sighed. "Night.", I replied, as we both head into our rooms. I got into my sleepwear and lay in bed, thinking about Grayson, I smiled to myself and went to bed.