I Love You

The DJ later calls anyone to come down to the dance floor with their partners and dance to a slow song. The song that began to play is "As I'll Ever Be" by Chaz Cardigan. As the song is heard, Jack and Maria came to me from my table.

Jack put out his hand to me. "May I have this dance, Mia?", Jack asked. I was surprised, and I look at Maria, who nods. "Yes.", I sighed, as I took my brother's hand and we walk to the dance floor and slow waltz together, as my family and Maria watches from the distance.

"You look beautiful tonight, Mia-Doll.", Jack replied. "Thanks, and I'm so happy for you and Maria.", I replied. "And you? Are you happy?", he asked. "Not really.", I sighed. "Is it because of Grayson?", Jack asked. "Yeah, I miss him so much, Jack.", I sighed, as Jack looks at me.

"I wish I could just tell him

"I wish I could just tell him.", I sighed. Jack smiles at me. "Then, why don't you tell him now?", Jack asked, as he spun me and I turn around and saw Grayson standing there in front me, wearing a blue suit.

"Grayson!", I cried

"Grayson!", I cried. As Grayson and I came to each other face-to-face, everyone watched us. "You saw my video?", he asked. "Yes, I did.", I sighed. "You know I still care about you, and it broke my heart to see you get hurt.", Grayson sighed.

"I'm so sorry that I'd ever doubted you. I hope you can forgive me for breaking your heart.", I replied. "I do.", Grayson replied, as he walks close to me. Then, he said something to me that no one has ever told me before. "I love you.", Grayson sighed. Then tears came down from my eyes.

"I love you, too.", I sighed, as Grayson came closer to me and kisses me passionately, as everyone in the crowd cheered. My family watch with joy and Jack and Maria smiles as Grayson and I reconcile.

After our kiss, Grayson and I looked at each other with a smile, before we hug

After our kiss, Grayson and I looked at each other with a smile, before we hug. "I miss you so much.", I sighed. "I miss you too, so much.", Grayson sighed, as the crowd still cheer for us.