Mutual Feelings

It's been 6 months since Grayson and I started a fake relationship and fooled the entire school, including our friends and families. No one suspects a thing, but the Lipsticks keep their eye on Grayson and I, especially Talia.

Fake-dating was getting easy and easy and it was fun to hang out with Grayson, he made me laugh and easy going

He would come over to my house to have dinner with my family, watch our favourite movies with me and often spends his time at my place with my Dad. I would always go and watch his football games and attend to every house party with him.

One night, I was over at Grayson and Margot's house for dinner. Their mom, Mary Lee is a Chinese woman who makes the best Chinese food, and often makes me egg rolls and dumplings, which are my favourite.

I came over, wearing a beautiful short, red satin silk Cheongsam, which is a modern traditional Chinese dress, that Mary made for me.

"Thanks for having me, Mrs Lee

"Thanks for having me, Mrs Lee.", I replied. "Oh it's nothing, I had no idea that you are dating my son.", Mary replied.

"Well Mom, Mia and I wanted to keep our relationship quiet to ourselves.", Grayson replied. "Well, Grayson doesn't have much luck with girls, and I'm so happy that he's lucky to have you.", Mary replied with a smile.

After dinner, Mary and Margot went upstairs, while Grayson and I do the dishes. "Your mom seems chill about us.", I replied. "Yeah, she just wants me to be happy and have a that special girl in my life.", Grayson replied. "I bet she'll be crushed when she finds out that we're not really dating.", I sighed, as I sat on the kitchen bench.

"Yeah, she will be. She loves having you around and she always convinces me to date you.", Grayson replied. "Really?", I asked. "Yeah.", Grayson smiled. "Is is because I'm friends with Margot and Araminta?", I asked.

"Not just friends with Margot and Araminta, my mom thinks you're bright and beautiful.", Grayson sighed. I smiled at his words. Grayson looks down and then look back at me. "Anyways, thanks for coming over, you look beautiful in that dress.", Grayson replied. "Thanks.", I sighed.

"Come on, I'll take you home

"Come on, I'll take you home.", Grayson replied. I carefully climb down the kitchen bench, but nearly fell off. Luckily, Grayson was there to catch me. "Whoa!", I cried, nearly falling off. "Oh!", Grayson cried, catching me by my waist and into his arms. "Are you ok?", he asked. "Yeah.", I sighed.

We had an awkward silent, yet intimate moment, as our faces are right close to each other's

We had an awkward silent, yet intimate moment, as our faces are right close to each other's. I look at him deeply in the eyes and so was he, as our lips almost touched. "Gray?", I asked. "Yeah?", he asked quietly. "You gonna take me home now?", I asked.

"Yeah, right.", Grayson replied, as he gently puts me down. We held each other's hands as we left the house and ride off. We arrived to my house, as Grayson drops me off home. "Thanks for the ride.", I replied, as I took off my helmet. Grayson takes off his helmet.

"No worries, and thanks for coming over.", Grayson smiled. "Thanks for having me.", I replied. "You're welcome.", Grayson smiled. "Great, I'll see you tomorrow.", I replied with a smile. Grayson gets up from his motorcycle and stood in front of me.

"Mia...", Grayson replied, as he slowly place his hand on my waist. "Yes?", I asked. Grayson didn't say a word, as we both looked at each other in the eyes. He slowly lean in closer to my face and he kisses me. I didn't resist and instead I kissed him back.

 After the kiss, Grayson was shock to see what he had done, he had broken one of the rules in the contract

After the kiss, Grayson was shock to see what he had done, he had broken one of the rules in the contract. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry.", Grayson cried. "No, it's ok.", I replied, trying to calm him down.

"I shouldn't have done that, I know it's in the contract. I wasn't thinking straight.", Grayson cried. "Gray!", I cried. "Yeah?", he asked. "It's ok. It's not a big deal, and this wasn't the first time you kissed me.", I replied. "That's true.", Grayson sighed. "Don't worry about it.", I smiled, as I give him a pat on the shoulder.

"Ok, see you at school", Grayson replied, as he jumps on his motorcycle and rides off. I return to my room and thought of what had just happened.