True Feelings

The next day in the afternoon, Grayson and I departed Utah and drove back home to Los Angeles, after spending a wonderful weekend together in Utah. As we drive off, I look at Grayson, who looks at me and we held hands, as we smiled at each other.

After a long 9 hour drive, we finally returned to Los Angeles at night and Grayson drops me back home. "Thanks for the trip, I had a great time.", I replied. "Me too.", Grayson sighed. We look at each other for a while and without thinking, I lean in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?", he asked

"What was that for?", he asked. "It's another way to say thank you, and now we're even on breaking the Number 1 rule from the contract.", I smiled. Grayson smiles back at me. "I'll see you tomorrow.", I replied.

"Ok, see ya.", Grayson smiled, as I got out of his jeep, took out my bags from the back and wave goodbye, as I walk up to the front door of my house. I wave goodbye and he waves back before he drives off.

In my room, I was sitting in bed, looking at photos of Grayson and I from our trip on my phone, and I smiled at the photos and zoom into Grayson's photo from our selfie, and I look at his photo for a very long time.

As I try to sleep, I couldn't get Grayson out of my head. He was literally in my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about him. A week later, it was the weekend again, I was in the kitchen, drinking some coffee, while looking at Grayson's photo from my phone, then Lyla came in.

"Hey!", she called out. "Hi.", I sighed with a yawn. "You ok?", Lyla asked. "Yeah, didn't sleep much last night.", I sighed. "You haven't been sleeping well for a week.", Lyla sighed, as she looks at me with concern.

"I couldn't sleep, because I was thinking about Grayson.", I replied. "Well, he's your boyfriend, he'll always be the one you're thinking about.", Lyla replied.

"About that.", I replied. I knew I couldn't keep the secret from my sisters about my fake relationship with Grayson and I told them everything and they finally knew what was going on. "So, you guys have been faking it all this time?", Katie asked. "Yeah.", I sighed.

"Whoa, now that's a different story.", Josie replied. "I know, but I can't stop thinking about him, he's literally all I could think about.", I sighed. Lyla realise something. "Oh my god, Mia.", she cried. "What?", I asked.

"You're definitely falling for Grayson, for real.", she cried. Both Katie and Josie agree with her. "Really?", I asked. "Yes, you literally can't stop thinking about him, you've been talking about him or mention his name all the time, and you've been staring at his photo from your phone non stop, so you are falling for Grayson!", Lyla replied.

I realise that my sisters are right, I'm definitely falling for Grayson. "But what if he doesn't feel the same way as me?", I asked. "Don't worry he will.", Lyla replied. "How do you know?", I asked. "I don't. Why don't you go and ask him yourself?", Lyla asked.

I look at Grayson's photo from my phone and realise I have to go and see Grayson. I quickly get changed and ride my bike to his house. I knock on the door and his mother answers it. "Mia!", she greeted. "Hey, Mrs Lee. Is Grayson home?", I asked. "No, he's not home. He's at school, swimming training.", Mary replied.