Grayson's Promposal

It's been 4 months since Grayson and I have started dating for real and we are happy to be together, but Talia and the Lipsticks are getting on my back, as they kept eyeing on me every single day, but Grayson tells me to just ignore them.

Today it's Prom Week and everyone is so excited about the school prom. Most girls have been asked to prom by many guys, who asked them in a memorable way. Katie and Josie are going with Jason and Elijah, while Margot and Aramina will be attending with Antonio and TJ.

One morning at school, Lyla went to my sisters and I. "Guys! You would not believe who asked me to prom!", Lyla cried. "Who?", Josie asked. "Will!", Lyla cried, as she squeals. "Will? As in Will Jones?", I asked. "Yep!", Lyla cried. Will is TJ's younger brother and is in the same grade as Lyla. They are classmates and Lyla is head over heels for him.

"He asked me during maths class, with a sign and a bouquet of pink tulips - my favourite! He's so sweet!", Lyla sighed

"He asked me during maths class, with a sign and a bouquet of pink tulips - my favourite! He's so sweet!", Lyla sighed. "We're so happy for you, Ly-Ly.", Katie smiled, as all four of us share a group hug. Then the bell rang and we all went to class.

After school, it was Grayson's football game, and I attended to the game with my sisters and friends. I sat on the bleachers, as Grayson and his football team play against our football rival from another school.

My sisters, my friends and I cheered on for our team as they score. Our team won the game and scored 10 while the other team only scored 7.

Our school cheered and went wild after Grayson made the final goal. "Yes!", I screamed, as I hug my sisters. Grayson takes off his football helmet as he is surrounded by his team. After the match, our school's football team won the annual trophy.

After the team won, Grayson takes the microphone and starts talking to the entire school. " L.A. High, it's good to win and thank you so much for coming and watching us play. But before, you all leave, I want to say a few words to my girlfriend. Mia, come down here. I want to ask you something.", Grayson cried, as he looks at me from the bleachers.

I was surprised and didn't know what to do, until my sisters came up to me. "Get down there, before he gets impatient.", Katie whispered from my ear and I quickly went down from the bleachers and onto the field to join him.

"Mia, come on down.", Grayson replied, as I ran across the field and join him by his side. "Mia, how do you feel?", he asked. "Great, I'm so happy that our school won the game.", I smiled. "I hope you'll be happy on what I'm about to ask you right now.", Grayson replied, as he looks up at at the scoreboard, that says "PROM?".

Then everyone in the crowd cheers, as Grayson is making me out to prom, like in our old contract that I must be his date for prom. Grayson presented me a bunch of red roses in front of me, as asked me through the mic. "Amelia Tamina Swann, will you go to prom with me?", Grayson asked.

From the distance, Talia and the Lipsticks, who are members of the school cheerleaders, saw Grayson's promposal to me

From the distance, Talia and the Lipsticks, who are members of the school cheerleaders, saw Grayson's promposal to me. Talia is shocked. "No!", she cried, but nobody could hear her, as the crowd went wild. "Yes!", I cried, as I accepted his promposal. Grayson smiles, as he hugs me and kisses me passionately.

My sisters watch me with joy

My sisters watch me with joy. After the promposal, Grayson and I walk together hand-in-hand as we join my sisters and friends. "We're so happy for you, Mia.", Josie smiled. "Guess I'm going to prom after all.", I smiled, as we cheered. "Come on, let's get out of here.", Katie replied, as we all left the football field together.

As we walk out, Talia and her friends watched us from the distance. "I will destroy this relationship, if it's the last thing I'll do!", Talia yelled, before she and her friends left, as they about to plan something very serious.

 "I will destroy this relationship, if it's the last thing I'll do!", Talia yelled, before she and her friends left, as they about to plan something very serious