Chapter 13

BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER.
It's been months and you're probably excited or you're cursing my rotten name. Either works.
Yeah I'm sorry. No it doesn't mean anything to you guys anymore. Sorry is just an excuse and I have no excuses. I don't deserve yall because I'm awful. I'm terrible to you all. So many times I have completely disappeared from the face of the earth and if I say, it won't happen again, how many of yall would believe me? None. I don't deserve any of this. You should all hate me by now. And the only thing I have to saw that I pray you take into account and just trust me on this is: I went through a really bad point in my life and I won't go into details but it was rough and to tell you the truth, wattpad was not a priority. I thought it was better but it wasn't. And I shouldn't have gotten your hopes up but I did and I made that mistake. I'm sorry. Words can't comprehend how bad I feel. I could have left this story to fall away (honestly I wanted to), but I owe it to you all. So here it is, and I'll just tell you this. I'll try. I'll try so hard.
I advise you to read the past few chapters for reference. It's been a while.

I don't know how long I paced my room. The event that just took place ran through my head more times than I can count. I have no idea what to do. I need to talk to someone about this but my options aren't very good.