chapter 5

Ariana!" Mia called out to her from the kitchen window. The girl turned her head around to face her, almost getting hit by the basketball Jesse threw at her. She glared at him while Jesse only snickered. "Come help me." She groaned but nodded made her way into the house.  She entered the kitchen to see Mia cutting up some stuff for the salad. She joined her side and started to cut up tomatoes.  getting uncomfortable in the silence she chose to speak "Soooo mia...how are things between you and the buster?"  "Good." Mia answered shortly.

  "something wrong mi?" she glanced over to the younger girl, sensing somethings wrong. "Mia?"  Mia sighed and stopped cutting. Ariana turning more towards her. The two sat down., Dom and Brian watching them"I don't know, I guess I'm just starting to question everything."  "why" she questioned , her eyebrows furrowed.  "He chose me..Dominic torettos little sister. Most men like me because they wanna get close to dom. Besides he coulda chose you or letty?" "lemme stop u there mi im taken" she said "thats never stopped them before" mia said before continuing "Why did he choose to eat at our shitty food? He is probably hiding something.I-I just don't know. But I really like him and I don't want something to ruin it." Mia told her sister n law as she sighed, leaning against the counter.  "Okay-" ariana started. "everything is gonna be  fine. im sure there's no actual explanation as to why Brian came to our store to eat. Maybe he really is interested in you and wanted to see you. Im sure he is a really good guy. But i get why you have doubts when first me and dom got together i had doubts but look at us 7 years strong" Ariana smile recalling some momments.

"you may not see the way he looks at you but everyone else does" she  grabbed Mia's shoulders and pulled her in for a hug. "Noww we go outside w everybody."  Mia was gonna disagree but she was dragged  out the back door and towards where Jesse was still playing basketball. The three started a game of basketball before Mia tried to slip away. Ari whispered in Jesse's ear before they shared a look before they advanced on Mia, the youngest Toretto shouted in shock as the two grabbed her and pulled her to the ground, tickling her.  They all burst out in uncontrollable laughter as Mia she squirmed around, trying to break free.Mia rolled on too of Ari now tickling her while jesse layed on the ground catching his breath. Dom and Brian watched them with smiles on their faces, as Mia and Ari sat there now laughing. Dom's smile grew as he admired Ariana.

"Holy shit" the red head said making her way to dom and brian. "Mi - " ariana cut herself off as she noticed the youngest Toretto wasn't standing beside her, when she turned to call her towards them.  she was already halfway through the back door, most likely going back to the kitchen to finish making the food. She pouted turning back to the boys. Dom smiled and said "you had doubts in our relationship" he smirked wrapping an arm around her waist. Then kissing her while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Now making out. Him lifting her up.

The sounds of engines stopped them from going back in the house and doing the did. She looked over her shoulder  to see, Vince, Letty and Leon's cars making their way towards the house. The three stepped out of the cars, each carrying a number of shopping bags in the hands.  "You didn't scratch her did you?" Ariana asked Letty  as she walked towards her.She hopped down from doms arms still leaning on him. Letty rolled her eyes and handed the keys back to her. She quickly wrapped her fingers around the metal and placed them back in her pocket.  "No, I didn't." Letty calmed the girl down The girl sighs then smiles.  "I'm outta here." Vince said as he caught sight of Brian and roughly handed his shopping bags into Aris  arms, the girl almost falling if it wasnt for dom. Leon who was standing beside ari sent Vince a confused glare as he began to storm back over to his car.  Ari called out "stop being a bitch"

"Come on, dog." Leon sighed, but Vince ignored him.  "You don't have to go." Letty said to him as he continued to storm off.  They called to him but he wouldn't come back.  Leon turned to Dom. "Yo, Dom." He motioned to Vince.  "Vince, get over here and give us a hand." Dom called out to him.  "Looks like you got all the help you need, brother." Vince yelled over his shoulder before getting in his car and speeding off.    "Mia!" Dom yelled out.

"The chicken's dry."  "All right. I'm coming out already." Mia yelled back to him as herself and Ari  made their way out of the house, carrying food and laughing. "Here you go." She laughed as Dom pulled her into a hug.  the red head smiled at them, before Letty grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit at the table, Mia sitting on the other side of Letty. "Hey, hold up." Dom spoke as Jesse reached out and grabbed a piece of chicken.

"Because you were the first to reach in to get the chicken, you say grace."  Letty and Ari shared a look, no doubt the two thinking the same thing as Jesse started. "Dear heavenly-uh - "  "Spirit." Leon offered.  "Spirit, thank you." Jesse continued, nodding at Leon who winked at him. "Thank you for providing us with a direct port nitrous injection, four core intercoolers and ball-bearing turbos and titanium valve springs. Thank you."  "Amen." Leon said and clapped, everyone repeating his actions.   "Not bad." Dom complimented him with a smile.  "He was praying to the car gods, man." Ariana and letty said at the same time adding on to dom. they looked at eachother before laughing

"Look who it is." Ari smiled as Vince walked towards them.  "Old Coyotes 'R' Us." Leon added. "I thought you weren't hungry, pumpkin."  "You know, I gotta eat." Vince shrugged.  "He's always hungry." Letty stated with a smirk.  Dom motioned to the table. "All right, sit down."  Vince walked over and placed a kiss on Dom's head before walking to the empty seat between ariana and Leon. kissing ari's cheek. The red head girl handed him a beer whilst staring between Brian and Vince, noticing the tension. Letty leaned over Ariana and patted Vince's shoulder. "Let's eat some grub, man."   

Ariana sat beside Letty with her back pressed against Dom's legs as they sat watching a movie. A blanket was thrown over their legs, Jesse and Leon fighting over the popcorn.
Mia and Brian were in the kitchen, cleaning as Vince stood up walking to the kitchen to make some more popcorn.  Letty sent Ariana a grin as she stole the blanket and wrapped herself up in it, Ariana scoffing she got up and plopped on doms lap. she started  cuddling into his side. She then  glanced over to the kitchen doorway as Vince hit the door, as he walked out.  "There's no popcorn." Jesse stated sadly, looking up at Vince. The whole reason he went to the kitchen was to make more popcorn.  "Make your own goddamn popcorn!" Vince exclaimed as he left, Leon throwing a piece of popcorn at him. Dom and Ari shared a look before they returned to watching the movie. Ari would ask Mia about it later on.  She was feeling for popcorn so she got up and said "ill do the popcorn"