chapter 6

Got a TR7 here, with a ball-bearing upgrade." Jesse informed Leon and letty as they worked on the engine for the car. "What it's going to do is, it's going to spool up really quick." "I got this set up for 24 psi." Letty told him as she gestured to what she was doing. "Got it." Jesse nodded. Ariana stopped watching them and left them she walked over to where Brian and Dom were fixing the car. Brian sat on the outside of the car whilst Dom was sitting inside where the engine would be. "So, you got big plans tonight?" Dom asked Brian as Ariana sat on the chair. Tonight was the night where Brian and Mia we're going on their date. "Yeah, we're going out to dinner." Brian shrugged.

Dom stopped what he was doing and turned to face Brian. "You break her heart, I'll break your neck." He threatened. Ariana giggled. "That's not going to happen." Brian denied, glancing between the overly protective brother. Dom grabbed a rag and wiped the grease off his hands and handed it to Brian. "I wanna show you something." Ari sent him a knowing look as he grabbed hold of her hand, pulling her to her feet. Letty shot them a confused glance as they along with Brian left the garage, getting in Dom's car and taking off. Once Dom pulled up at the Toretto household, all three got out of the car, Dom pulling open the door that led to the garage revealing the 1970 Dodge Charger. "Wow." Brian muttered in fascination. "Me and my dad built her." Dom explained as ari sat in a chair. "Nine hundred horses of Detroit muscle." "It's a beast." she added as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Know what she ran in Palmdale?" Dom asked Brian. "No. What'd she run?" "Nine seconds flat." Dom replied, proudly. "God." Brian muttered shaking his head. "My dad was driving. So much torque, the chassis twisted coming off the line. Barley kept her on the track." Dom said.

"So, what's your best time?" Brian asked him curiously. "I've never driven her." Dom shook his head. "Why not?" Brian asked with a little laugh. "It scares the shit out of me." Dom stated and Ari not understanding why he shares all this already. Like how his dad died. He rarely told anyone that story. Her eyes welled up with tears as she remembered that day like it was yesterday. Dom turned and pointed to the framed photo of his father with three-year-old Dom sitting in his lap, both wearing big smiles on their faces. "That's my dad. He was coming up in the pro stock car circuit. Last race of the season. A guy named Kenny Linder came up from inside on the final turn. He clipped his bumper and put him into the wall at 120. Um - I watched my dad burn to death." She wiped away the stray tear that had rolled down her cheek, as Dom explained what had happened to his father. "I remember hearing him scream." Dom continued.

"But the people that were there said that he had died before the tanks blew. They said it was me who was screaming. I saw Linder about a week later." Brian took the seat beside Ari, both watching Dom as he turned to face them. "I had a wrench. And I hit him, and I didn't intend to keep hitting him, but by the time I was done, I couldn't lift my arm." A soft expression overcame her features as her boyfriend continued to speak. "He's a janitor at a high school. Has to take the bus to work every day. And they banned me from the tracks for life." The girl stood from her seat and moved so that she was beside Dom, who wrapped his arm around her waist. "I live my life a quarter-mile at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less I'm free."

Dom is walking to ariana and his shared room with him carrying ariana. On they way they were making out. Ready to do the deed. She moves down to kiss his neck. She fills him stop so she looks up and sees Mia and letty infront of them. "what are you guys doing?" she asks "getting ready for my date wanna help" mis asks hopefully. Ari debates before she decideds to say "i love and would like to help you butttt i want some"

And with that said she hopped down from dons arm and kisses their cheeks before pulling dom to their room. not before hearing mia laugh. Dom laughs as she pulls him. Once they reach the room he turns her around and lifts her up. She giggles as she starts missing him. He pulls back and she caresses his cheek saying "forever" "and always" he says before smashing their lips together.

🐯M a t u r e c o n t e n t🐯

she takes off his shirt and while he holds me with one arm and pulls down his boxers and his shorts he takes off her hoodie and shorts.
He grabs her ass and lays her in the bed. He slides off her panties and unclips her bra. He starts to rub on her kitty while sucking on my right nipple. He goes down and kisses down down stomach to my wet kitty. She instantly lifts up her leg and arches her back up. She rubs his head before looking down at him and he looks at her. She nods her head and thats all dom needed. He slides his boxers down going on too if her.She outs her face in his neck while he puts it in. He starts to move as she moans and scratches down his back. He starts to drill into me. She throws her head back before going in to kiss him and flips them over." She bites her lip to hold her moan as she starts to ride him. He holds her waist before leaning up to capture her lips. She wraps her arms around his neck and kiss him while holding onto her moans and squeals. Soon they feel themselves cumming onto each other feel him pulsating he immediately pulls out and repositions them. He pounds into her from the back. Now with her kitty sensitive she can barely contain herself as she feels his dick all inside her she couldnt help but scream out as she felt herself squirt. he slaps her ass and pulls out. Flipping her over he starts eating her out" "fuck" she screams as she comes. She pants before going down to suck his dick. And after he cums she lays right on top of him. "i love you" "i love you too...forever" he kisses her head. "and always" she smiles falling asleep