chapter 9

5 years later

She had finally tracked her boyfriend down in the DR. She had been tracking him all the way from Mexico. Letty came with her to the Dominican Republic, but she was somewhere else in the club while the red head approached Dom who had his arms around two pretty girls, each giving him a kiss. Dom looked up at the red head in surprise, not expecting to see her there. "It ain't that hard to track you down. All I gotta do is follow the odor of skanks." A smirk formed on her face as she rose her eyebrows. "Ariana" Dom sat forward, removing his arms from the two girls, a smile on his lips. She rose one eyebrow and poked out her hip. Life has a way of changing one's plans." she chuckled before glancing between the two girls. "Oyes este? Change of plans." She threw the bag she held at Dom who caught it. She leaned against the table behind her, crossing her arms over her chest. "Where do we sleep?" Dom looked at the girls that were sat on either side of him and smiled. "Excuse me, ladies." "That's right, all the way from Mexico sucker." She smiled as Dom walked towards her and pressed their lips together. When they pulled apart, she wiped her mouth. "no quiero saborear su saliva." (I don't want to taste their saliva.) Dom laughed as the two of them walked away, his arm over her shoulder.

the couple drove along the road in Dom's 1988 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible, his hand resting on Ari's knee as her legs were across his lap. She smiled at him as the wind blew her hair back. "¿Cómo va él, Dom?" A guy called out as he drove alongside them on a motorbike. (How goes it, Dom?) "Bastante bueno." Dom replied. "Mi pueblo, ¿cómo te va?" (Pretty good. My people, how's it going?) "Just chillin', my man." He replied and arian looked towards Dom with a smile. Dom sent them a peace sign before he drove off. She just watched him with a smile, a chuckle leaving her lips. "What? Who is this? Did I just hear you speak in Dominican?" She asked him. "It's been a while since I've been back in the states." Dom stated. "You know that." "You're missed." She told him, the smile never leaving her face. "So what's going on?" She changed the subject. "I know you're not training these boys for nothing."

Dom looked over at her with a smirk. "Have Letty and I arrived just in time for an adventure?" "Baby, you and Letty always arrive on time for something." Dom said and the girl nodded her head in agreement. "Come on, what is it?" She asked. Dom didn't answer her and instead pulled her towards him, pressing their lips together. His lover moved so she was sitting on his lap, her back to the road.

Every time Dom tried to look around her, she blocked him. "I'm blocking you. You can't see. What are you gonna do? Oh, my god, we're gonna crash. Oh, no. What's gonna happen?" The red head laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder, one of Dom's arms wrapping around her waist, pressing a small kiss against her arm.

Not long after, they pulled up to an empty beach. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail, a fond smile on her face as she got out of the car, adjusting the blue bikini top she was wearing. "This place is crazy." The red head laughed and pulled up her shorts, glancing around. Dom grabbed her hand as he leads her in a direction. "Rain one minute, clouds the other, sunlight the next." She smiled and Dom pressed a kiss to her lips. "Where're you taking me?" He chuckled and shook his head, not telling her causing a small frown to form on her lips. Dom rolled his eyes and motioned for her to get on his back, she started giggling as she jumped onto his back, his hands gripping her thighs so she would stay up as her arms went around his neck.

Dom took them to a secluded part, underneath a tree and a cave beside them. she got off his back, her feet landing in the water with a slight splash. Dom grabbed her hips and pulled her against him, her hands landing on his chest. "forever" he started "and always" she said. They shared a smile before they started to make out, not caring about anything else.

She walked through the water, drinking from her corona. She easily got on the canoe that Dom was sitting in and he started to paddle them out more. After a minute, she turned and started to crawl towards Dom, but her foot slipped causing her to fall to the side. Dom grabbed her arm and she started to laugh before the canoe tipped to the side, sending the couple fallin into the water.

When her face broke the surface, a huge smile was plastered on her lips as she turned to face him who was smiling at her. The sun started to set as Ariana glided through the water towards him, grabbing her beer that had stayed in the canoe and drank from it. A squeal left her lips as Dom picked her up by her hips, her legs wrapping around his waist as he led them towards the canoe, leaning her against it as they kissed. They got back in the canoe, Ari grabbing the paddle as Dom laid on his back. The brunette started paddling them in whichever direction as she finished her second beer. She placed the paddle to the side and started moving towards Dom. He glanced at her and held her waist as she laid on top of him.

The way they stared at each other, it was clear to anyone that the two were madly in love with each other.Ariana giggled as Dom moved a piece of her hair behind her ear, a light blush on her cheeks as she felt his eyes bore into hers. Oh, how she had missed him. One of his hands cupped her cheek while the other rested on her ass. "I love you." she smiled at him as she inched closer to him. "I love you too." And it was true. Ariana blue loved Dominic Toretto with every bone in her. She loved the way he made her feel, even when they were apart. Anybody could see they were soulmates. And as the two lay there in the canoe as the sky became dark making out, she knew he loved her just as much. They would rather die than live without eachother.