chapter 15

Oakes looked towards ariana. "What about her?" dom stepped in front of her. "Not her." Oakes looked towards the brown head girl. "She was working with Shaw." "Was," Dom said walking towards ari. "But she's always been one of us." Ari doesnt show it but she is confused as to why he said that. "Let's give them a minute." Hobbs, Riley and Oakes left the room. Ariana thinks for a moment why did owen put her up to this? Was she really on his team. if not who the fuck was he to her. Looking up she sees Brian walking up to her.

"Hey. Look, I don't even know how to say this to you, but everything that's happened here is because of me." he speaks. Ariana only looked at him confused. "I'm the one that put you undercover... - " "Stop." she cut him off. "I may not remember anything, but I know one thing about myself. Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to." She smiled at him before walking up the steps and heading towards Dom with her arms crossed. "Can I ask you something?" "How did you know that there would be a car there to break our fall?" "I didn't." Dom replied. "Some things you just have to take on faith." she hums.

"Hey, Toretto!" Hobbs shouted as he came into the room with Shaw and Jah and the other dude handcuffed. "You need to hear this." Ariana walked up and looked at jah and owen. "You guys really think you've won." Shaw smirked at them. "This code you live by, it's the very reason why you weren't even in the game. I told you exactly what I was gonna do if you didn't walk away, Toretto. But you didn't listen. I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want. And I have. Maybe you should call Mia." Doma hand tightened into fist before he nodded to Brian who pulled his phone out of his pocket, quickly dialling the number. "Mia?" "Brian!" Brian ran forward and punched Shaw in the face. Ariana who was about to hit brian but shaw quiclky looked at her with a face. Tej and Roman quickly grabbing him as a couple of the military men tried to pull him off Shaw. Shaw spat out blood.

"So, this is how it's gonna go down. You're gonna cut me loose from these cuffs, you're gonna hand me the chip, I'm gonna walk out of here and you're not gonna follow." "You must be joking." Oakes scoffed. Shaw only stared at Dom. "Look at his face. Ask him if I'm joking." "One hostage does not outweigh the threat to millions." Oakes exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but this changes nothing." At this, Hobbs pulled his gun out and pointed it to Oakes' head, automatically the military men pulled their guns on Hobbs. "It changes everything. You tell your men to stand down." "Stand down." Hobbs didn't take his eyes off Oakes as he spoke to Dom. "Toretto, I need you to know, the moment we let him walk out that door with that chip, words like amnesty and pardon walk out with him." "Those words went out the day we were born." Dom said. Hobbs nodded his head to Riley who walked around and uncuffed Shaw and his men.

One of his men, grabbed the chip and they started to walk out. Shaw stopped and turned back to face them. "Coming, babe?" All eyes landed on Ariana, who put on a disgusted face by Shaw's question. "Of course." Riley smirked, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." "Like I said, you were never in the game." Shaw said as Riley walked up to him, Shaw intertwining their fingers together. He was about to walk before smirking and looking back at ariana. She hesitated and looked at dom before walking with shaw. Everyones faces shocked "If I see you on the horizon, I'll make the call and the girl's dead."