chapter 13

As ariana was walking iut the room she was fixing her tank top. She walked to the basement and up to Owen." You know,the job that we are about to do is crazy right?" She asked as he just shrugged his shoulders." That is what we do best right." he told her as be kissed her head. As ariana was with owen they grew a bond like brother and sister. She rolls her eyes and follows him as they get in the cars. She drove off from the pillar as vegh pressed a button and it started to fall under her. She shifted and drove through the gun fire that was coming at them. She heard engines and looked behind her as and as she turned a corner to three cars coming towards them." We got company." she told them as she swung the car around as she moved it so the cop car flew over me.

She started driving down a different alleyway and switched cars. She switched cars then cut a car off that was trying to catch owen. She shifted gears drifting each corner till she gets side bumped. She pulls over and gets out the car. a muscular man was standing there in a grayish shirt. He looked at ariana seeming happy and said "ariana" She looked at him in shock but saw he started coming closer and shot him. Not even questioning what happened she got in the car and drove off.

Dom was taking the bullet out of his shoulder when Brian walked up to him." You saw her didn't you?" Brian asked as he stood in-front of dom. he pulled out the bullet t and put it in a metal container. he pressed gauze to his shoulder as he turned around to look at him." She looked at me like she didn't know who i saw,like she didn't know what she was doing. she just turned and left not even looking sorry" he said to brian" As long as we know she is alive thats a good thing,now all we have to do is bring her home." Brian said as they walked out where everyone was at." This is crazy,we are not in Brazil! So now we got cars flying in the air on some double-oh-seven type shit." they heard roman say as they walked in. " See man,when a women starts shooting at you. That's a clear sign to back the fuck off! We need to get the hell out of dodge,that could have been my forehead,man." Roman said as he kept on complaining." Nah that's not as big as your forehead." Tej said as dom shook my head." Maybe the ari we once knew is gone. Even though she is alive,she is just gone." Brian said as dom turned to look at him." Yoy don't turn your back on family even though they do." he said as brian nodded

When ariana got back to the hideout she asked Ivory to fix her car. She was standing at a table when blondie walks in." Okay,listen up that was a very different breed from Hobbes usually wanna be warriors. We need to learn who these people are and what they're made of. vegh." She said as she crossed my arms as vegh hands her folders and she started to throw them on the table calling out the names."

"brian o'connor, tej parker , roman pearce ,and lastly Dom toretto. And the rest of their team." She said as ariana looked at the pictures." These guys are common criminals." Jah said as he looked around before continuing." Tonight,these common criminals were seconds from taking us down" Guys you might want to see this." Alodfson says coming in the room. Everyone looked at ariana who wasnt even paying attention. she looks up then rose her eyebrows at them." Ring any bells?" Owen asked her as he walked up with a picture of me and a guy named Dom and the other guys." He is the guy i shot tonight."." You look happy with him." Owen said as she looked at him." I don't remember him." she said "besides ur like my brother im happier with you." ." Bullshit! We got a problem you guys." she looked over at Klaus and vegh." We got a picture of her with the people who almost took us out." Klaus said as she looked at him. getting frustrated she calls out klaus. " Klaus! Aren't you team muscle? Don't make me come over and make you team pussy." she glared " Names and files aren't enough. I want personal information on them. Their lives,find out their weaknesses and we'll exploded them." Owen said as everyone started to leave. She looked at the picture picking it up. She looks up at owen "who was he to me" he looks at her before saying "nothing." she looks at him before shrugging not wanting to think about it.