chapter 14

"Fellas, you better hurry up." Tej's voice sounded over the radio. "They just took the convoy. And Dom, Letty's with them." Dom sighed with Brian and Roman behind him . "We stick to the plan." Dom replied. "Alright, you heard the man. Let's play this fast and clean. That thing's heading your way." Tej said and all was quiet for a few minutes. "Uh, guys, we gotta come up with another plan."

"What do you mean?" they questioned confused. "They got a tank." "I'm sorry, did somebody just say a tank?" Roman asked in disbelief. "Who's got a plan B?" "Plan B?" Tej asked. "We need a plan C, D, E. We need more alphabets!" "Hey, we do what we do best. We improvise, alright?" Brian interrupted them with his yell. Their eyes widened in fear and panic as the tank moved over to the other side of the road, destroying cars in the way. Killing innocent people. Dom reached for the radio, pulling it up to his mouth. "Take their attention away from the people!" he shouted into it, hearing people's terrified screams.

Roman was being followed by the tank, in which the tank tried to destroy the car. "Oh, shit!" "Roman, you hand in there." Brian said to him. "Somebody better do something! I got a tank on my ass!" Roman yelled back. "There's gotta be a break up ahead." Dom said. Roman got ontop of his car getting ready to jump onto brians. Roman jumps right off his while the tank just crushed his car. His car appears right behind the tank. "Brian that Mustang would make a nice anchor." Dom said. "Yeah, I'm on it." They could hear indistinct screaming as they drove onto a bridge

meanwhile ( basically what happened w arianas pov)

"We got one right in front of us" Sitting forward, she glanced at the screen as she noticed a white Ford Mustang fastback in front of us with Roman Pierce at the wheel. What idiot would choose to drive in front a tank? she thought,she looked at owen who pointed his finger forward before saying ."Boom" barely missing Roman's car as the man hit the brakes suddenly, but in doing that, he was now trapped in front of our tank. she chuckled before calling him an idiot. She then noticed it being stuck before hitting the back of his head "What the hell Owen!" she shouted at the man who just laughed. ariana just rolled her eyes. "Oh, look, a bridge." The tank jolted slightly as Owen shot at the bridge. "We're dragging a car behind us," Owen thought if something before turning arianas chair towards him while speaking. "do you trust me"

ariana goes on top of the tank complaining about what owen told her. " what is she doing" roman says seeing ariana on top the tank. Dom looks before saying "shit"
She goes forward more crawling before feeling the tank thing shift. She looks back before feeling herself fly. While mid air she closes her eyes before feeling her self shoved in another direction. Feeling the impact of a car she looks up seeing dom. Them both breathing heavily.