chapter 12

"This was taken a week ago. I'll see you out front."  Dom stares down at the black and white picture that lay in his hands in pure shock. It was a picture of Ariana. She looked so different now. Her hair way longer than it was and now brown. He just stares at the picture in shock not turning to the person behind him. "It's Ariana, isn't it?" Elena questions. She knows when she chosen to get into a relationship with Dom he could never love her the way he did Ariana. "It's impossible" Dom says but knowing even if there was a slight chance this was true he will do anything to get her back. Elena looks closer at the picture knowing there was only one thing he was gonna do. "If that was my family, if there was a chance, no matter how small, I would go," she admitted knowing that she would leave all this behind in a heartbeat to have her husband back. This was Elena letting Dom know it was okay. . She knew having Ariana he would be whole again.  Dom was a family man and will always be.Even if she wanted him to stay with her she knew he would still go after his soulmate. Pressing a gentle kiss to the blondes head Dom pulls her into him thoughtfully before letting her go and walking away to Hobbs.

Dom looks at hobbs , "I'm going to need everything, all the info you got."  Hobbs looks at don for a little then states "You'll get it when the team gets it."  Dom instantly shakes his head "No team" He wanted to get ariana back himself. Show her he was sorry for leaving that night. If he knew that was gonna lead up to this he woulda never left. "This is going to have to be me alone."  "It's not that simple" The man began, "The crew we're after, they hit like thunder and disappear like smoke. You go in alone, you won't ever touch them," Hobbs watched as Dom's jaw tightened and continued anyway.  "I've been chasing these guys across four continents and 12 countries, and believe me, the last damn place I want to be right now is on your front doorstep, selling Girl Scout cookies." Dom finally looked up at Hobbs' plea "I need your help, Dom. I need your team".  Dom thinks before nodding  "I need time" Hobbs nodded once before handing him a piece of paper with an address on it "London?" Dom asked, raising an eyebrow at the thought of Ariana being the other side of the world without him.  "Classified"   "besides..i almost got her but she is the best fighter on the team." was all Hobbs said before leaving Dom to call in his team, he knew they'd all be willing to help out as soon as they realized what was at stake here, but there was one person he was nervous to tell.

Dom walked up the front yard towards brian. He smiles at baby jack before mia comes and take him  The bald man handed his brother in law the manila folder that Hobbs had given him before wringing his hand anxiously "Taken a week ago."  Brian took the folder with a confused look and read the label "Diplomatic Security Service" His blue eye flickered up at Dom as he stated knowingly "Hobbs."  Pulling out the pictures of the young girl he used to know his jaw twitched in fury, "You know, I used to do this shit all the time as a cop. This is exactly what cops do. He's messing with your head" he let out a small sigh, "ari is dead, Dom."  Dom just stared at brian before speaking. "I need to know for sure."  "Then I'm going with you."  brian said not taking no for an answer. "You said you were going to leave this life behind," Dom scolded as Brian shot back with his own twist on the older man's words.  "We both said that we were leaving the life behind." he smirked  "He's right," A voice called out, and they both turned to see Mia walking over to them them "We're family. If we got a problem, we deal with it together," Brian gripped Mia's hand with a sigh.  "And I'll feel safer knowing you're both out there, watching each other's backs. You're stronger together. You always were" The two men nodded at each other knowingly  Mia's eyes began to water as she gazed at her older brother "I want ari back. my sister back" "u were crazy thinking you could really move in from her dom she was your soulmate." dom thought about all there momments together. "So go get ariana. Bring her home".