chapter 11

(flashback)

Ariana and Letty are in the car speeding around the corner with a hard turn, the only sound they could hear was the engine. Both theirs and his. Fenix. They had dropped off the load when he turned on them, someone sold them out and now they were practically done for . it took nothing but 3 secs for them to jump back in the car and for Ariana to hit the gas.. Ariana and Letty's eyes had widened in sync as Fenix clipped the back of the car.  "Letty!" She had screamed out, hanging on to what she could as the car flipped over and over and over again.

She got dizzy. And the red head could barely see - her hair whipping around her face. She could hear Letty yelling at her to calm down. Telling her they're gonna be fine. Finally, it stopped rolling landing on the roof with the glass being shattered everywhere. Ariana could feel blood dripping from her head, she could see the cuts all over her and feel where she would most likely bruise. That was if she made it out. Weakly, she turned her head and saw Letty starting to open her eyes but what was past her is what scared her. Fenix was getting out of his car. The Red head took off her belt, her head slamming against the hard metal roof, "Letty." She whispered to the dark haired woman, Footsteps coming to the car."Get out of here, Ari. You can't die. not yet." Letty said weakly. 

Ari let out something between a laugh and a cry. Her hands reaching to the side to undo the belt so she could get her out properly.  "Seriously,Ari. I'm gonna need you to get out and run. Go." Letty orders her red head friend. Though that red hair is currently stained with blood darker than her red hair dye.  "I'm not leaving you Leticia Ortiz. Your my bestfriend we always been together im not leaving you now."She retorts defiantly, only turning at the lack of footsteps. Fenix is stood in front of them with his gun cocked.  "I'm begging you. Run or I swear to god I will kill you myself."She grabs lettys hand. Letty gives her one more chance, locking gazes with the man in front of them. , squeezing Letty's hand. 

She starts to slide out the tears falling out her eyes."Bitch!" She hears behind her. Her heart drops stops when she hears the first gun shot. she tenses before looking and seeing the bullet right between her bestfriends eyes And then a second one echoed in silence -like everything happened in slow motion she hears a second shot. The car explodes with her flying back. Her head its the ground and she blacks out. 

Ariana opens her eyes. She blinks a couple more times getting used to the light. She gets confused as to why she is in the hospital but then she sees a man at the edge of her bed. "You are clearly not a doctor with how you are dressed" She spoke boldly as his eyes met hers before he let out a small chuckle "correct".  "So then who are you?" she questioned sitting up seeing him walk closer.   "actually answer this first why am i here and whats my name" he looks at her confused before speaking "You mean you don't know?"

He replied in a tone of shock as I shook my head slowly looking confused as ever. After seeing him smile i look at him with a serious face. "You are Ariana blue" he smirked as if he knew something I didn't "but cleary you can't remember that. You have amnesia" he chuckled as I frowned at him trying to remember anything but it was like my mind was free of memories "and me well... I'm Owen Shaw" " you were or still are my team mate"