chapter 16

Ariana and Shaw are facing eachother on the plane. Ariana glares at owen "who am i to you really owen" owen smirks "well you were nobody to me before you lost your memory...after finding you couldn't remember anything was great use to me" Ariana stands there in shock that owen said that "so dom and them are my real team and family huh" owen smirks "took you long enough to figure out"

"Ariana" she turns around hearing her bane a sees a woman with long dark hair. She gives her a confused look before walking closer to her "u know me" Mia looks at her "your my family" ariana turns around and punches owen. And kicks vegh telling mia to run.

Dom drove up the ramp as he saw ariana punch shaw and vegh as she told mia to run.  throwing it down, Hearing a shout she turned back to see Riley pointing a gun into her face.She looked riley in her eyes before kicking the gun out her hand. Riley punched her in the gur while ariana quickly took the arm and flipped around. she threw riley on the floor before running.   Narrowing her  eyes saw Dom  and owen fighting before klaus ( ii dnt rm) advancing towards them. She ran towards dom before he got thrown and klaus grabbed her and threw her. She landed on her back before she saw Hobbs hit Klaus. Dom ran towards her helping her up. She looked at him before pulling him in a hug. She saw  vegh calling off the plane before running towards her and punching her.

Turning back, she saw Dom tackle Owen. Not focusing she felt her self get tossed to the ground before a punch was thrown at her face. She grabbed the arm before it hit her again took her arm punching them. She head butted them before kicking them off her. She got up into a fighting stance before riley and her advanced towards eachother. Riley slams her into the wall before she chokes her. Ariana trys to claw her hand but she starts loosing her breath. she reaches to the side for the latch before she gets get.Riley slid away and was almost blown out the plane before she gripped the side.   Slipping to the floor she took breaths in. Before lookin up at riley. "Hey!" Hobbs threw Ari  a harpoon gun, which she quickly turned on Riley.  "Wrong team, bitch" The girl hissed. She clicked the trigger and heard rileys scream as she flee out the plane.  Hobbs moved towards the open door and looked down towards the tarmac "We gotta move, it's going down!" He shouted back towards them  "Go!" Dom shouts, motioning towards the  agent who without a second thought jumps from the plane "Go, now!" Ariana looks at dom before shaking her head. Dom grips her wasted bringing her close "jump ari im not loosing you again." she looks at dom nodding before jumping. She gets caught by hobbs before she looks up at dom "come on" she shouts. She then sees him run back.

The plane fell behind them and fire erupted. Roman, Hobbs and Ariana watched the plane as it completely erupted in flames. Tej pulled the car to a stop, turning to look at the plane, searching for Dom. Suddenly, a silver car flew out of the plane, landing on the ground. Ariana sighed about to let out a smile before seeing the car started rolling she taking a deep breath.  Ariana hopped out the car, walking to the back of it, scanning the area for any sign of  Dom. She saw a figure walking out with a case before seeing it was dom. She wasted no time before running to him. Once she was close enough she through her arm around him in a tight hug. He hugged her back just as hard. She backed away looking at him before smashing her lips to his. Backing up before sighing she took his hand as they walked towards the group.   "So this is worth billions, huh?" Dom asked as they stopped in front of Hobbs.  Hobbs exhaled as Dom held the case up. "Yes, it is." He said as he took it. "Name your price, Dom."  Dom looked down at Ariana and smiled as she was already looking at him. "1327." Dom said as he looked at her. The love of his life.

They were going home.