i almost burnt my house down

Not exactly a clickbait, since I totally exaggerated it, but welcome to a brand new episode of Udeesha clickbaits you!! 

This is just an anecdote tbh. NO one asked. But here I am. Bored with my life. And talking to my sister. About the times. I tried baking. 

I really butchered punctuation there, didn't I? 

Okay, so it was back in 2016 when this happened. I was home alone, and all of a sudden, the intellectual thought of baking a mug brownie appeared in my head. So I took a plastic mug, and WITHOUT looking up any recipes, I went like, "I'm a mAStEr ChEf, I DoNt nEeD nO rEciPEs." 

So I added two full tablespoons of baking powder and baking soda and forgot to add the flour, and then when it didn't rise, I kept microwaving it until something sparked in the microwave. 

I took out the mug and realized that the "brownie" was stuck to the mug, and the mug had started melting since it wasn't exactly microwavable. 

I panik. 

I was so scared of my mom or dad finding out about it that I called up my grandmother, who lived kilometres away from my place, and she laughed and told me to relax and told my dad. Thankfully, nobody scolded me, but we had to throw away the entire thing as it is. 

Then, in 2017, I tried making chocolates - which was only melting the cooking chocolate and pouring them into moulds and freezing them. I was home alone again, btw. 

So, I had an idea. 

Why don't we put butter into the moulds and add chocolate and see what happens? 

And I did that. But the chocolate didn't freeze. 

My sister was with me at the time, she could only sigh. So I again had an idea. 

I covered all the four moulds with aluminium foil paper and stored the chocolates in my books' rack. 

I know, I know, that was stupid, but get this - I FORGOT about it... until I opened it to get a book, only to see the books covered in chocolate. 

God knows how I cleaned that up with my sister, without letting anyone know about this. Y'all be the only ones who know this after my sister. 

In conclusion, I shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen. 

And unsurprisingly, I feel like baking a cake right now :')