behind the scenes #2: Sugar Daddy

[CONTAINS SPOILERS]

Hi I'm bored.

So apparently people loved this story and I was like why not make this for the readers who liked it?

So here ya go!

BEHIND THE SCENES #2: SUGAR DADDY

I had planned to write this story when I wasn't even a STAY - this book was supposed to be a Min Yoongi fanfiction.

And it wasn't supposed to be cute or funny; it was supposed to be on human trafficking.

But then I became a STAY and saw the very famous video of Chan calling himself, "da...ddy?" And went like oh yeah, I found the guy for a cute story.

Now in the story, it's Jisung who introduces him to the app, but honestly, I was going to keep Jisung a minor character and not include him as much in the story as he's appeared.

Why? Because I wanted to keep it only Chan-centric.

Then came Aisha.

Originally, I had only chosen that name because it's pretty cute, and even though it wasn't a self-insert, I had put all the things that I'd do or say in those certain situations.

It was me the entire time, guys, but then again, it wasn't me because I'm a 🤡

But then y'all connected the dots to make it Aisha, aka Heo Yoorim, from Everglow, so I let it be because honestly, self-inserts are embarrassing!!

So yes, i included Aisha from Everglow as a face claim, since I don't know their personalities yet :')

But then again, she's a sweetheart (as I researched a bit about her later).

Then, as we progressed with the story, I initially wanted them to meet for the first time at YG's party, but then I wanted their first kiss to be under the night sky because this author is a sucker for kisses under the night sky so-

To be honest, I had only planned the story until the party, so everything further than that are ideas I got from the spur of the moment.

Seriously, I work better when I'm unprepared.

AnYWAY.

I had initially included him in the story too, as you can ask my early readers, but then I had to read my entire story and edit him out of it (and I cringed so hard at my own story aksnshshhw)

Oh and also, I was going to put the scene of the epilogue in another book of mine as a scene between the two main leads of my future book...

I ain't telling the name of the book.

Lmao anyway, then came the ending of the book (ik I messed up the order of telling y'all what happened after what but please spare me!). I wanted it to be better than what I have written, though. I had better expectations from myself :(

But I was glad when I received the compliments from y'all! I really love each one of you who even tried reading the book. I'm gonna miss writing it so much (I already am)!!

But anyway, that's it for this 'behind the scenes'!

Y'all can tell me which book I can write the behinds of, or its okay lmao