fourteen

"do you have a death wish?!", seonhui scolded jungkook in his office while jungkook kept saying he's sorry with his head hanging down.

"i think that's enough.", jimin walked in as the two looked at him.

"hyung!!!", jungkook ran behind him looking like a scaredy-cat as seonhui took a bigh sigh.

during lunch, jungkook and seonhui were silently eating at the cafeteria when taehyung caught them, "can i join?", he asked.

seonhui looked at him and rolled her eyes as taehyung took a sit beside seonhui, "hyung, not to he rude but how did u end up working here?", jungkook asked.

"it just happened that way.", he said. "of course, it's because of that b*tch...", seonhui murmured while chewing her food as she slowly lifted her head up only to see the two looking at her in shock.

"what? i am leaving.", seonhui stood up and firmly turned her head away.

seonhui is washing her hand when ahyoung came out of the bathroom, "congratulations..", ahyoung said while crossing her arms.

seonhui ignored this and dries her hand as she walks away. ahyoung ran after her, "yah! i am talk-"

"stop it.", taehyung showed up infront of ahyoung. "go away.", ahyoung said firmly as she shoves taehyung away as she reaches for seonhui's hair.

seonhui could only groan but immediately fought back by also grabbing her hair as taehyung tried to part them away as he succeeded.

"you are taking her side now?!", ahyoung said in a high pitched voice. "after what me and my family did to you and your family? you are talking that b*tch's side?", she continued.

"calm down, will you?", taehyung tried to calm her down by trying to close to her. "you said you loved me? you chose me over her. why are you choosing her now?"

seonhui stood there in confusion and anger, about to leave, "i told you... i never did.", taehyung sighed which stopped seonhui from walking away.

"because you love her? then why did u choose me?!", ahyoung said with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"i am sorry...", taehyung could only say those words.

seonhui was about to leave again, "are you satisfied?", ahyoung shouted as she walks closer to seonhui, "i asked, are you satisfied?"

seonhui turns around, "satisfied? satisfied because he chooses me now or because he loves me? or is both?", seonhui chuckles.

"ani, satisfied because you look like what i look like when he chose you over me. satisfied?"