fifteen

"what?! are you crazy, noona?!", jungkook said in a high pitched voice.

seonhui slowly looked at him with angry face as jungkoook back up and sealed his lips, "all right, all right.", he said in defeat.

"you still like him, do you?", jungkook asked as seonhui just sighed.

third person's pov

"why?! you never fail to ruin my plans, do you?", mr. kim starts scolding taehyung as taehyung just looked down.

"what changed this time? you managed to break two engagements? who do you think you are?!", a huge slap meets his cheeks causing him to groan.

taehyung touched his lips and looked at his, only to see blood. he lifted his head up and looked at his father with anger, "you just care about money, sometimes i wonder if i am you son.", he blurted and walked out of the house, running in an empty and dark streets.

"yes, i got your ice cream."

"what about the soju?"

"yes! i also got it, omg."

seonhui was walking out from the convenience store with plastic bag full of snacks and drinks.

"and the hot bar?"

"ye-", seonhui noticed a familiar guy sitting in the dark in the park.

"i am hanging up, bye."

seonhui slowly approached the guy sitting on the bench and sits next to him, causing him to look beside him. he looked surprised yet not bothered and looks away.

while seonhui saw his teary eyes and wet cheeks. "what are you doing outside? it's so cold.", seonhui commented.

taehyung sniffed, "here.", seonhui shoves a hot bar in front of him as taehyung looked at her. seonhui suddenly froze when their eyes met which cause her to swallow.

taehyung looked away and took a bite from the hot bar as seonhui snapped back to reality.

"you got a drink?", taehyung asked. "y-yeah. here."