sixteen

"that's it for today, thank you for your presence.", mr. park dismissed the meeting as everyone started walking out of the office.

"seonhui, can i talk to you for a minute?", jimin asked. "uh, yeah, sure. what's up?", seonhui said.

jimin waits until the last person left and closed the door, "father asked for our presence for tonight's business dinner."

"my father did? how come? we never got invited before?", seonhui talked in confusion. "i heard it's about one of our shareholders."

third person's pov

seonhui was quietly doing some paperworks when something caught her attention, "came to my mind, where is mr. kim taehyung?", seonhui asked one of the workers.

the workers looked at each other questionable, "sorry, mrs. kim.", taehyung enters the room and quickly took a sit to his desk trying to hide his face.

seonhui noticed this and got curious, "mr. kim, can i talk to you for a second?", seonhui asked as she walks out of the room. while taehyung quietly followed behind as the fellow workers began to whisper around him.

seonhui walks in an empty room as taehyung took a sit. seonhui then sits across taehyung, "next time if you come late, atleast come sleek.", seonhui said as she tilt his chin up, parted his bangs on the side and gently tap his lips with a soft cotton which made taehyung hissed.

"sorry.", seonhui silently said as she continued and puts cream on his lip scratch. "you are not asking what happened?", taehyung asked.

"i am in no place to ask such as question...", seonhui answered as taehyung was taken aback.

"but i was once in a place where i knew what your father is capable of.", seonhui finished as she stood up.

"i messed up with ahyoung, her father stopped the partnership with my father right away and he punched me with that.", taehyung explained.

"and why on earth did you do that?", seonhui asked.

taehyung took a deep breath before standing up close to seonhui which made her heart beat slowly, "because i realized that i didnt belong to where i was..."

seonhui bent her body too much and is about to fall back but taehyung caught her by het waist, "i realized i wanted to belong to you."