eighteen

"omg, what the hell!", jungkook exclaimed and walked towards to with worried face as jimin followed.

"what happened to your face seonhui?", jimin asked furiously while jungkook examines seonhui's face.

"are you okay?", jungkook asked as seonhui groaned out of jungkook touches.

"i just got punched.", seonhui bluntly said along with a chuckle and smile. jungkook and jimin looked at her at confusion.

"why are you laughing?", jungkook asked.

"he'll break the engagement...", seonhui kept of laughing while explaining herself.

"who?", jimin asked. "taehyung.", she answers and continued on laughing. "so?", jungkook gave an angry look.

"i don't know either...", seonhui suddenly stops from laughing and realizes why she acts like this.

jimin is quietly stunned by the thought of his feelings towards the young lady and disappointed on how seonhui is reacting.

taehyung entered his car as ahyoung followed. "i can't believe what you just said!", ahyoung shouted in front of taehyung.

taehyung just looked in front of the car, not minding ahyoung shouting non sense in her ear.

"what is the reason? huh? because of that b-itch? didn't she canceled you marriage before?", she kept on talking and shouted. taehyung sighed and looked at ahyoung with a straight face.

"and i didn't even confirm to my dad, that i was really gonna cancel the marriage.", she added.

"because she wanted me to be happy. and i WAS indeed happy with you back then. you and your family pretty much know that my father is only using them. and please don't call her like that.", taehyung totally calmly said.

ahyoung sat there in surprise and in shock. one thing was sure, she is getting angry. "you'll regret this!", she walked out of the car and slammed the door.

taehyung threw his head back and closed his eyes as he tried to calm by controlling his breath. just then his phone rang.

incoming call...

mr. park

taehyung jolted his head up and cleared his throat before picking up the phone.

accept | decline

"goodafternoon, mr. park.", he greeted.

"hello, taehyung. do you have time to come by my office."