seventeen

the night came where seonhui and jimin had to participate which never happened.

"you must be wondering why my daughter and mr. park are present for today's business meeting, especially tonight.", mr. park (seonhui's father) starts the conversation as every shareholders nods.

"mr. kim from KT Global Financial has requested to invest in their company. as we all know he has lost it's' biggest investment, Min Financial Group. i propose to decline this as Min Financial Group is one of our biggest shareholders. that's also the reason why mr. min isn't present today as i already have told him about this matter.", he explains.

seonhui took a deep sigh, thinking how taehyung's father would react to this bad news. jimin noticed this but ignored it anyways.

the diner has ended and everyone started leaving one by one, "i will see you at home honey.", mr. park said to her daughter as seonhui nodded.

soon as her father left, seonhui turned around and looked at jimin, "no, don't even ask. i am not gonna persuade your father."

seonhui's eyes grew bigger, "how'd you know?", she asked, totally confused. "you are smart enough. why would you want to help his family and especially him who threw you like a garbage?", jimin scoffed and walks away.

seonhui was in shock by his unusual action and words as she has never seen him behaving like that before.

"did i missed something?", she thought.

jimin's pov

"is it friday today?", jungkook said as he gulped down a glass of soju.

"just drink and shut up.", jimin gulps down his third glass of alcohol.

"i heard a rumor going on about taehyung coming late today at work looking like a mess...", jungkook starts as jimin didn't look interested. "so what?", jimin said.

"well the thing is, they said seonhui treated his wound alone in a room, that's what i heard.", he finishes.

jimin didn't looked surprised, "hyung, you aren't saying anything.", the younger said.

"weren't we all trying to get her over that guy? even her father couldn't how could i?"

"at first i did it just because it was my duty and his father's favor."

one glass down

"i thought maybe proposing to her would make her forget her fixed marriage..."

two glass down

"but then, he appeared out of nowhere and even brought disgusting woman..."

three glass down

"hyung, easy.", jungkook said with a worry in his voice.

"i have seen the way she took glances at him,

i have seen her fight against that woman just because of that guy,

i have seen her getting worried over him and..."

four glass down

"i have finally saw how beautiful her smile is and the reason was him."

five glass down

"i realized i came to really care about her...

i realized how badly i wanted to be the reason why she smiles genuinely...

and i, i realized i began to actually love her..."

BONK!